5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Suspension Setups - Help Wanted

Daverous

Reaction score
No I am not sold on the readylift UCA’s the reviews are really good on the JBA and not much more than the Readylifts. On the JBA it says in the maintenance every 3-5K miles to grease the ball joints is that normal with most UCA’s? I really like them but when I was reading the others I was looking at I didn’t see anything about greasing the ball joints.

I've had the jba on mine for a bit over a year. Greased them maybe 3 times while I was in there for other stuff. I use marine grease and they've never really seemed to need the grease, it's more for me and to push out any road grime. They've been a great uca for me. Highly recommended. Only issue is watching your wheel back spacing and they sometimes throw off techs when I get an alignment due to the built in 3 degrees of caster.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had the jba on mine for a bit over a year. Greased them maybe 3 times while I was in there for other stuff. I use marine grease and they've never really seemed to need the grease, it's more for me and to push out any road grime. They've been a great uca for me. Highly recommended. Only issue is watching your wheel back spacing and they sometimes throw off techs when I get an alignment due to the built in 3 degrees of caster.
Thank you for the info! I am hopefully getting my lift done soon we are in the process of moving right now “so no big purchases” lol but hope to have it done in the next month or two!!

Users who are viewing this thread