5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New procharger kit available for etorque hemi

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent still. No issues at all in regards to it honestly. I’ve put on about 16000 flawless miles. I plan on doing a jay Greene tune soon too to see what he can do with it.
Looking forward to that report. If it hasn't already "woken up", I'm sure it will (MagnaFlow + ProCharger + tune). Did the ProCharger kit come with colder plugs or any other changes? Are you changing out the intake prior to that tune?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking forward to that report. If it hasn't already "woken up", I'm sure it will (MagnaFlow + ProCharger + tune). Did the ProCharger kit come with colder plugs or any other changes? Are you changing out the intake prior to that tune?
So it came with different injectors I’m not sure what they did with the plugs honestly. I won’t make any changes to the intake. The only change I may make soon to anything is possibly the hellcat injectors that one person recommended. I have to get my afr and boost gauges installed prior to doing the Greene tune.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Any update on the update?
What update are we looking for??? I haven’t gotten the Jay Greene Tune her. My wideband gauge arrived today, long tubes are getting put on tomorrow and my custom vent pod is scheduled to be delivered 10/1. Now I have also found a local tuner with a dyno that I may possibly use too so I’m still figuring that out. I should be re-tuned I think sometime next month

Joshohol

Reaction score
Anything new? People just wanna see what progress there is. I couldn't drop 7k for 110hp. But if there's more to be had with injectors and custom tune I wanna see. Instead of just buying a challenger an procharging that. How were the holidays?

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Anything new? People just wanna see what progress there is. I couldn't drop 7k for 110hp. But if there's more to be had with injectors and custom tune I wanna see. Instead of just buying a challenger an procharging that. How were the holidays?
I have my custom tuning scheduled for the week of 1/18 headers have been on for a couple of months

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
So, after all is said and done, how much will you have into this investment? Who did the installation?
Procharger did my install so I got a good deal being the first etorque one. All in with long tubes, installs, tuning and all I’m at about 6k but thats deeply discounted on the Procharger kit and install and the headers...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Procharger did my install so I got a good deal being the first etorque one. All in with long tubes, installs, tuning and all I’m at about 6k but thats deeply discounted on the Procharger kit and install and the headers...
You got a sweet deal my friend. Not something that I would personally do as I don't keep these things long enough for the math to work. The best deal I ever got was being one of the first in line at a Chick-Fil-A grand opening to get a free chicken sandwich :ROFLMAO:

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
2nd this...any updates?
After my local dyno tuning I am putting out just over 490 hp to the wheels. First dyno at Procharger was a mustang dyno and the new tuner has a dyno jet. I had the factory 22’s on when it first was tuned and now have on wheels and tires that are just over 80 pounds heavier each. I gained about 70 hp with my retune, but I did upgrade my injectors to hellcat injectors as well.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
After my local dyno tuning I am putting out just over 490 hp to the wheels. First dyno at Procharger was a mustang dyno and the new tuner has a dyno jet. I had the factory 22’s on when it first was tuned and now have on wheels and tires that are just over 80 pounds heavier each. I gained about 70 hp with my retune, but I did upgrade my injectors to hellcat injectors as well.
So you had the Procharger tune on it first then your local dyno guys did the tune for you? Or did you send of to a third party?
Thx for the info

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
So you had the Procharger tune on it first then your local dyno guys did the tune for you? Or did you send of to a third party?
Thx for the info
I had the Procharger tune that comes with the complete kit at first as they installed it at Procharger. I’ve had that tune on it now for about a year and a half. Just got it retuned as I added longtube headers a couple months back and always wanted to get a better tune done.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
@Ellisstrong Do you recommend a shop in the Tampa area to do a full install on one of these kits?
I honestly can’t. There are a couple shops down there that are listed on ProCharger’s site and I called and talked to one of them I believe, maybe forza tuning or something like that but I never went by and had any work done by them. There is someone down by like pompano beach that was highly recommended for supercharged hemis but I can’t recall there name right now.

Users who are viewing this thread