5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Logo for the Site?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I see a new logo in the upper left hand of the site today. Pretty cool. Did I miss an announcement?

View attachment 12341

Yessir, working on getting new logos for all the sites to start the new year off with. I haven't made an announcement about it yet but it was done by a friend of mine, contributor on Moparinsiders and moderator over there Ryan Dodd. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Yessir, working on getting new logos for all the sites to start the new year off with. I haven't made an announcement about it yet but it was done by a friend of mine, contributor on Moparinsiders and moderator over there Ryan Dodd. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Love the new logo.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes now if we had the option for tee shirts or at the very least tee shirts lol of that it would be spot on. :)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see HDRams.com made it over to the new forum style.

Really like the new logo here, tshirt and decals!!?!!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Noticed the new logo right away. Very nice!

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed it yesterday, too. It's very classy - simple, but unmistakably the 5th-gen Ram profile... clean, simple, distinctive. Kudos to the designer.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It reminds me of the model in the RAM press kit (from NAIAS 2018). Nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread