New Logo for the Site?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I see a new logo in the upper left hand of the site today. Pretty cool. Did I miss an announcement?

View attachment 12341
Yessir, working on getting new logos for all the sites to start the new year off with. I haven't made an announcement about it yet but it was done by a friend of mine, contributor on Moparinsiders and moderator over there Ryan Dodd. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Yessir, working on getting new logos for all the sites to start the new year off with. I haven't made an announcement about it yet but it was done by a friend of mine, contributor on Moparinsiders and moderator over there Ryan Dodd. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Love the new logo.

PorBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes now if we had the option for tee shirts or at the very least tee shirts lol of that it would be spot on. :)

go-ram

Reaction score
I noticed it yesterday, too. It's very classy - simple, but unmistakably the 5th-gen Ram profile... clean, simple, distinctive. Kudos to the designer.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It reminds me of the model in the RAM press kit (from NAIAS 2018). Nicely done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)