5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New icon appeared. Shopping, games, geocaching

mcat79

Reaction score
Previously I was able to click on the icon to bring up the apps page which would dismiss the icon so I could see the song title again. The past couple of days when I click on it, nothing happens. Such a dumb update.

AndyRam2023

Reaction score
@RamCares no one wants this icon. Get rid of it please, and make android auto full screen ffs. one of the biggest disappointments with this 100k vehicle. The damn system runs android, how is it not natively supported????

KurtLaf

Reaction score
I'm upset that they had no problem implementing Ads that are Full screen but can't make Android Auto Full screen. I work for an Aerospace Company and if this kind of crap happened, we would be partnering with the other company to find a solution for issues that customers are annoyed with.

My 2 cents

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm upset that they had no problem implementing Ads that are Full screen but can't make Android Auto Full screen. I work for an Aerospace Company and if this kind of crap happened, we would be partnering with the other company to find a solution for issues that customers are annoyed with.

My 2 cents
maybe get an iphone and problem solved LOL

sorry i just had to... never had good long term experiences with android phones and tablets lol

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
maybe get an iphone and problem solved LOL

sorry i just had to... never had good long term experiences with android phones and tablets lol

My work inbox begs to differ. Hardly a week goes by without a crazy warning about mandatory iPhone updates. 15K employees and I've not seen a single alert re: Android. My cranky old reliable S9 is not even on intune or company managed.

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My work inbox begs to differ. Hardly a week goes by without a crazy warning about mandatory iPhone updates. 15K employees and I've not seen a single alert re: Android. My cranky old reliable S9 is not even on intune or company managed.
interesting!
never really get those mandatory iphone updates. sure, i get notified for the update but nothing happens if i don't lol maybe that's a corporate "fleet' type of thing.

my old androids just get slower and slower... annoys the hell out of me especially when I gotta run navi and do pre-runs to note campsites and stuff.

Automan21

Reaction score
It’s odd that I’m not having the same issue y’all are having, but once that icon showed up I’m getting the Satellite Hardware Error message and have to reboot the radio ……………… every time I start the truck. Urrrgggg! Something got pushed OTA to our Uconnect systems with that damn icon/app crap.
I have had the same issue. RAM UConnect posted a procedure to try and fix this issue. I ran the UConnect procedure, and it fixed the issue. It is definitely a software issue. The UConnect procedure is on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread