5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 5th-Gen 1500 Fuse / Relay / Circuit Breaker Diagrams & Documentation

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
F33 and F66 based on whether you want battery power or accessory power.
Would this be on the in cab panel or under the hood? I don’t remember seeing these on the under hood panel

Last edited:

LaramieRam

Reaction score
Hello all,

I joined this forum to THANK the OP - @HAL9001 for creating this thread and the other one with the detailed fuse layout that is in HAL's OP. Also, thanks to all the other posts with information regarding the electrical freak-out that these trucks may exhibit.

I inherited my late brother's 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie recently. RIP bro :(

I started it up at his house and drove it to my house about 10 miles with no problems. When I went out to start it again a few days later, I got the "FREAK-OU" similar to this video here:

(again, this is not mine)

I then googled the issue and ran into this forum and this thread in particular. I took the fuse box panel off and pulled and checked some of the fuses in question. I didn't see anything necessarily wrong and replacing some of these fuses did not help. I also read that it is possible the alternator/bus/harness/etc was not allowing the battery to get a full charge (or may be out right defective). I checked the batter with a meter and it was close enough in my book to be considered a good battery but I decided to replace it anyway. That immediately fixed the problem. I've started it maybe 10 times in the last two weeks flawlessly. How long that fix holds, I have no idea. It could randomly pop up again. Because I do not want to deal with this while driving, which appears to have happened to people, I'm forced to sell it - which will be a sad day.

I just wanted pass this on and again, thanks to all info in these posts.

Users who are viewing this thread