5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 12" Uconnect Software Version 19.33.11? New Update 19.43.1a

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just press and hold the two icons I have circled and it will bring you into dealer mode where you can see the software and radio part information. 20200201_113613.jpg

hifiaudio2

Reaction score
Okay got it what number do you want off that? Software version says 19.43.1a

Reactions: Jtr

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Okay got it what number do you want off that? Software version says 19.43.1a
I'm still running software version 18.45.40 so it appears you are now more up to date. I'd love to know how they decide which trucks to push the update.

JoshFink

Reaction score
Do the people who are getting the OTA update have the built in hotspot in the vehicle? Is there a way to have it go out and search for updates?

Thanks

RebelScum562

Reaction score
Did you have to leave the truck running while it did the update? When did it show up, when you were shutting off the truck? Turning it on? While driving? How long was the truck running before it showed up?

what part of the US are you 2 in?
@RebelScum

I’m in Southern California. It actually pop up when I turn my did the truck fromRun to Off but power was still going to the radio. I put it in ACC to keep power going to the radio. It said 45min but it took about 15mins.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m in Southern California. It actually pop up when I turn my did the truck fromRun to Off but power was still going to the radio. I put it in ACC to keep power going to the radio. It said 45min but it took about 15mins.
Can you confirm what version# was pushed?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone who received the 19.43.1a update, do you know what software version you had before the update?

Pino F

Reaction score
Hi all

Do you have to have the hotspot enabled to receive the update?

Thank you
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daze513

Reaction score
Checked my vin with the uconnect website and just tried starting the truck to see if any updates would come through. I got nothing. I’m in south Florida. Any ideas how to get this to push?

9f119c703e6c3a4aa598a6eb9bf7bd3b.jpg

Pino F

Reaction score
I just went for a 4 mile ride and when I got home it wants to update.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you post your region location where it's updating we can have a better idea if it's region specific.

Pino F

Reaction score
Long Island, NY

Pino

Pino F

Reaction score
4c415fe31f36d26a363055af26b2b4c7.jpg

All done!!!

Pino

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Most likely they’re doing it in regions so as not to overload their servers. I had nothing here today in the Midwest region(Iowa).

DakotaRam

Reaction score
This was my reply from ram cares through the Uconnect website regarding OTA updates two days ago:

Thank you for contacting Ram Customer Care.

I would be happy to provide some information for you!

Currently their are no over the air updates available for your vehicle, as only major updates are sent over the air. Currently, there are radio enhancement updates available for the dealership to complete, if you are having any radio concerns.

If an over the air update is sent to your vehicle your radio will prompt you to complete it!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by calling us at (866) 726-4636.

rorischak

Reaction score
I live in eastern PA and mine just updated. I don’t see anything different but it did change my equalizer setting back to factory. Everything else remains the same as far as I can tell

Users who are viewing this thread