5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 12" Uconnect Software Version 19.33.11? New Update 19.43.1a

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never received an update since I purchased the truck 12/24/2018(updated typo).

Attachments

• IMG_20191127_201051.jpg
    IMG_20191127_201051.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

dsmonline

Reaction score
Never received an update since I purchased the truck 12/24/2019.

Interesting. You picked up your truck after I did, yet have an older software version. Do you have the build date, maybe it was sitting on the lot for sometime? It is possible that the dealership performs any TSB's & RRT's at the time the truck arrives on the lot as part of the PDI and does not redo any new ones since then before delivering the truck down the road weeks or months later. My truck was an order, picked it up hours after delivery and the PDI guy did say he preformed some RRT's, so maybe that is where I got that interim software version 19.33.11.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
3/18 build. CNSC28N0GL part number and software version 18.27.17. Have gotten 2 updates over the air in the first year. But nothing since. Flip side is everything works. Camera‘s, CarPlay Bluetooth. Only thing that does not work is online search but I have yet to see anyone get that to work consistently.
Same situation here.
I‘ve a later update than yours, except dealer installed it when I took it in for service a few months ago.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. You picked up your truck after I did, yet have an older software version. Do you have the build date, maybe it was sitting on the lot for sometime? It is possible that the dealership performs any TSB's & RRT's at the time the truck arrives on the lot as part of the PDI and does not redo any new ones since then before delivering the truck down the road weeks or months later. My truck was an order, picked it up hours after delivery and the PDI guy did say he preformed some RRT's, so maybe that is where I got that interim software version 19.33.11.

My bad. I picked it up 12/2018.

caaampin19

Reaction score
CNSC29NFGL
Built: 5/24/2019

I've never received an OTA update during my time with the truck. I am not sure of the build date off-hand but it is a 2019 Build date is 5/24/2019.

Last edited:

Neokane

Reaction score
With this update, can you search with the built in nav?

dsmonline

Reaction score
With this update, can you search with the built in nav?

I could search off-line with my initial 19.33.11 software version and I still can with 19.43.1a. I can type in a POI or address and it finds it, plots a route and loads, all before I even start the truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I've got the same hw and fw versions as @SpeedyV but mine was built in 9/18.
So the three of us have the same version hw, but different software, which could be due to mine having been updated @ dealer, and would confirm no more OTA updates on our version. At least our units work w/o issues (mine does).

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have CNSC28N0GL 18.45.40 which was updated by the dealer in March of last year.

Ever since I’ve had issues with my screen going blank after using the backup camera, backup camera locking up, navigation freezing, person on the other end of the phone stops hearing my after about 2-3 minutes into the call, AC/ heat on, but none of the options are highlighted to indicate it’s on. Was promised the 4th quarter software update would resolve all the issues, but as many others here I wait.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Currently I don't think anyone with a 2019 has received an update. It seems this update push is only for the 2020s. Unless I'm wrong.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So the three of us have the same version hw, but different software, which could be due to mine having been updated @ dealer, and would confirm no more OTA updates on our version. At least our units work w/o issues (mine does).
Mine is running 18.27.17 (older than @Edwards). But my build was a month or two earlier as well. What version are you on?

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score

Mine has locked up twice and had to disconnect the battery, also I have had a time with certain phones connecting without noise interference or losing connection.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
CNSC29NFGL on SW VER: 18.45.40 Boot Micro Ver: 18.44.01 APP VER: 20181108

Bought the truck last November and the dealer supposedly updated it to the latest version before I took delivery.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is running 18.27.17 (older than @Edwards). But my build was a month or two earlier as well. What version are you on?

The dealer updated mine a while ago and it has operated virtually flawlessly since. I had the dual audio source playing together one time but could have been an AA issue.

cjmst23

Reaction score
Looks like older trucks, WITH OLDER HARDWARE, are not getting any updates

Neokane

Reaction score
Anyone who got an update want to provide a vin? Maybe we can download the update from uconnect..

Users who are viewing this thread