5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moron contractor hit my truck with a skid loader (video)

Ros

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll send their "A" team to fix your driveway... I'd probably want them to pay the contractor of your choice to do the work.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow....that could have been a lot worse, people these days just don't care about anyone else's stuff.

flameredram

Reaction score
Wow....that could have been a lot worse, people these days just don't care about anyone else's stuff.
Could've been a lot worse if it had been the Macan parked where the truck was standing :sick: Never thought I'd need to use the skid plate on the Rebel in my own driveway :LOL:

I got to talk to the moron who was driving the skid steer today, and he was like oh I'm so sorry (yeah sorry you got caught), I had a lot on my mind bla bla bla. So I asked, how did any of that prevent you from knocking on my door to explain? And his answer? - I f'd up :rolleyes:.

Well, at least he gave me the cash for truck repairs.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Could've been a lot worse if it had been the Macan parked where the truck was standing :sick: Never thought I'd need to use the skid plate on the Rebel in my own driveway :LOL:

I got to talk to the moron who was driving the skid steer today, and he was like oh I'm so sorry (yeah sorry you got caught), I had a lot on my mind bla bla bla. So I asked, how did any of that prevent you from knocking on my door to explain? And his answer? - I f'd up :rolleyes:.

Well, at least he gave me the cash for truck repairs.
Did you show him the video?

Islander

Reaction score
Damn that sucks...but good that you were able to get the video footage...always helps to have proof like that. Hope you get it fixed and back like brand new.

On a slightly different note I recently installed a 2 way dashcam system in my truck...2 weeks after I installed it I was driving into a villa with an automated gate that malfunctioned and closed before I could get thru the gate and it caused $1500 damage to my truck...and my rear cam got the whole thing on video...I showed it to the villa owner...and he wrote me a check for the damage once I got the estimate....the dashcam completely paid for itself in one unusual incident.

Last edited:

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whatever you do do not let them fix anything. Have your own contractor do it and bill them.

Users who are viewing this thread