5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Introduces The Ram Rebel OTG Concept For SEMA:

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any one know if they put wheel spacers on this truck to fit the 35X12.50’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would say no. The 2 inch lift and the properly back spaced wheels should allow for no spacer needed

Those wheels are same specs as factory Rebel wheels. 18X8 +19 offset. Is there any way we can find out?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The mopar Bighorn has the same setup. I do not know how you would know...but I am guessing that there is no spacer. 2 inches should be plenty to fit a 35 inch tire. But again...i do not know. I would assume if they used a spacer...it would be listed in the mopar parts list. I would place my bets on no.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The mopar Bighorn has the same setup. I do not know how you would know...but I am guessing that there is no spacer. 2 inches should be plenty to fit a 35 inch tire. But again...i do not know. I would assume if they used a spacer...it would be listed in the mopar parts list. I would place my bets on no.

The lift definitely will clear the 35’ tire. I’m concerned about the inside of tire rubbing the Upper Control Arm. ?

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know where I can find the parts list for this truck?

Users who are viewing this thread