5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Introduces The Ram Rebel OTG Concept For SEMA:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mopar has introduced its new Ram 1500 Concept for SEMA, and we have all the details...

Mopar Introduces The Ram Rebel OTG Concept For SEMA:
Mopar Creates Ultimate Overlanding Ram 1500 Pickup...

CN019_015MP2be8qtsa4cird9k55i7a63v41m.jpg

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool but you can never purchase these vehicles.. Is that the sand color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This works for my new interest.

Just need this and a purple lizard map and more vacation time.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everything looks nice and cool other than the snorkel plastic contraption wow couldn't they do something different. :giggle: Almost looks like a after thought.

Douglas31

Reaction score
Mentions a concept 2 inch lift. I wonder if this is for the air suspension?

ANYHEMI

Reaction score
With the open air grille and grille letter badge I would damn guarantee that THAT is the new TRX grille. That diesel engine doesn't need all that to breathe, but the hellcat engine sure does. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the new TRX bumper as well.

mike0012

Reaction score
Are those side steps/rock rails available from Mopar? Anyone know what those are?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are those side steps/rock rails available from Mopar? Anyone know what those are?

Could they be these.

JustMe

Reaction score
"I'd buy that for a dollar"
JustMe or is this just another Manufactures idea of the "ultimate PlayThing"? Just what the men, who have EveryThing, would buy for those special weekends away from the Big City Life ! All these "Builds" Pigeon-Hole the owner's use of such a vehicle, thus its Occasional Use . . . unless it IS the Daily Driver too (which would be totally weird, or arrogant or . . .?). The bumper/winch is a good thought, though ! Wish FCA'd get off their **** and give us those MFT's on a 6'4" Quad bed minus the RamBox's ! Funny that they Build this out for rough & tumble off roading then put GY Kevlar's on the wheels ! (?).
and to be nitpick for a second . . . whose idea to "blast us" with the video Strobe effects ? That was shall I be kind and just say "unnecessary"? I wouldn't buy this "thing" either . . . but if I won it in a RAM contest . . . I'd turn it over, sell it, and buy what I really want, a JEEP, Rebel or other RAM with ORP.
Oh, almost forgot to ask . . . on YOUR Truck . . . you went with the protection group rather than the ORP, why?
Also, the 33 gallon gas tank . . . does the Protection Group COVER All 33 gallons of the Tank ? Does it decrease your break-over angle, or is it just more "spread out," not protruding further down toward the ground ? Thanks

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh, almost forgot to ask . . . on YOUR Truck . . . you went with the protection group rather than the ORP, why?
Also, the 33 gallon gas tank . . . does the Protection Group COVER All 33 gallons of the Tank ? Does it decrease your break-over angle, or is it just more "spread out," not protruding further down toward the ground ? Thanks

TRX :) but still like the Ford Rapter

I didn't want a 4x4 looking truck -- if so, I would have gone ahead with the REBEL (but the dealer couldn't get the cool looking graphics package for some reason, and I couldn't get the REBEL with the Pano Roof or Ram Boxes for another reason).

I have a one-of-a-kind looking vehicle compared to the other 50+ rigs on the lot .. SPORT package + Hood + RAM BOXES + RAM AIR .. no one else has it around here .. I'm still waiting to install a ROOTS if I can finagle a MOPAR setup from somewhere ..

only thing diff I would like 22" wheels (but the dealer wouldn't sell me the LIMITED versions)

Yes, the entire 33gal is covered. It goes back further, not downward.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Could they be these.

I don't think so. In the article, the Rebel OTG has a 33 gallon fuel tank. These rock sliders only work with a 26 gallon fuel tank.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m really interested in this “concept 2-inch lift” I wonder if it is even more updated than the original and finally levels the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread