5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12 Special Edition:

jscoc

Reaction score
Well looks like I'm not accepting my rebel rambox order when in comes in

Huth05

Reaction score
The demo looked like it had the button on the dash for the adjustable ride height.

D

Deleted member 85

Hmm.... Starting to consider if I wanna cancel my limited and go with Rebel....:eek::unsure:
Mother ****er! Hahahaha, saw this coming a mile away. How did they think there wouldn't be demand for a "Limited" Rebel? Not a fan of the 12" screen, but the other updates would've been nice.
Honestly, I think I would have purchased, at least considered, the Rebel if it had the 12"/Harmon Kardon option instead of my Laramie.
That sucks. I would have bought the Rebel instead of limited if these were available! I guess I’ll trade when this option is available with a diesel.
Well poo! I passed on the Rebel for the single reason it didn’t have ventilated seats as an option. If you zoom in on the pictures, it’s right there now. Not sorry with my decision but doing it again, if my current truck was parked beside a new Rebel i would lean hard towards the Rebel.
Well looks like I'm not accepting my rebel rambox order when in comes in

Honestly... When I saw that the 12", Leather, HK, was now an option on Rebel, I instantly felt a gut-punch to anyone who ordered or purchased a Rebel already and compromised on the tech due to their love for the rest of the truck. Or in some cases, those of which that compromised the other way, and purchased a Laramie+.

...Now us Canadians wait for the Canadian Sport to offer 12"...

Wxgs333

Reaction score
To be clear, I don't feel I compromised on the Laramie. I just would have considered the Rebel, as well.

I was going to say the same: I still love my limited build the most, but I would have considered the Rebel if this high tech thing came up earlier.

Socks

Reaction score
Anyone else find it odd that the Rebel 12 leather seats have all white stitching? While the rest of the truck has one line of white and one line of red? Dunno if its OCD kicking in or what

Longhorn

Reaction score
@ Socks, your right didn’t notice that it should be one of each.........

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I couldn’t believe they didn’t offer leather on the rebel. I would of ordered on if they had. I love my Laramie though. Good move on fca’s part although a little late.

Ram92131

Reaction score
So if it has the 12 inch screen does that mean the 360 camera is available now on the Rebel? I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So if it has the 12 inch screen does that mean the 360 camera is available now on the Rebel? I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere.
I am curious to know if it because the Rebel grille wasn't designed for the front camera...hint hint...if so do not jump yet wait for TRX.

Interesting

Ram92131

Reaction score
I am curious to know if it because the Rebel grille wasn't designed for the front camera...hint hint...if so do not jump yet wait for TRX.

Interesting

I suspect that may be the case... they didn’t make a version of the grille that can accommodate the camera. Too bad, that’s the last missing feature for me.

Whynot

Reaction score
Nothing about the Rebel grille prevents a front camera. The camera is located underneath the "A" in the "RAM" logo. No changes were made there for the Rebel.

opet

Reaction score
My dealer told me that they cannot order a new Rebel 12 with an eTorque V8 until January (or even later) due to supply chain problems with the eTorque system itself.

Can anyone confirm this info for me?

If it's not one thing, it's another... :(

Users who are viewing this thread