5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maxliner All Weather Floor Mats

Hadaway35

Reaction score
How are the 3W floor mats making out for you? I am trying to decide between these and the Mopar. Like the look of these. How do they feel? Are the outside edges/lips able to keep liquids in if spills happen? Do the feel plasticky like Weathertech's do? Are they softe/cushiony or firm? Can you ealily access the rear seat Rambins? Great pics!
So far I really like them, they have a softer feel then the WeatherTech mats I have in my other vehicle. Over the ram bins nice. And are not too bad to access them.I haven't got them wet enough yet to see where the water goes.the only minor concern I might have is it seems the front lip that goes under the driver and passenger seats might not be deep enough for a lot of slush and water. I personally would definitely buy them over WeatherTech again.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I added some Maxliners to my truck. So far I'm happy. Decent fit. Great coverage. Little less cost. I've got the under seat storage and like that the liner goes underneath it though I did end up doing a little trimming at both ends and around the molding for the middle tab to get it to lay down better.

Under floor storage is still accessible just a little less convenient since you've gotta hold the mat up out of the way and then push it back down under the front seat when done.

Driver's side:
View attachment 18170

Passenger side
View attachment 18171

Rear
View attachment 18172
View attachment 18173
View attachment 18175

Trimming
View attachment 18174
View attachment 18177
I could have done a much better job on that last cut but my right arm was in a brace at the time and the knife skipped a little in my left hand. Even as is you can't see it unless the seats up and bin is flipped out so it doesn't bother me.

Trimmed here as well and tucked under molding
View attachment 18176

Love your post. I just bought 3W Floor Mats for Dodge Ram 2019 (New Model Only) and realized that the under storage flip wall makes them not a prefect fit. Was going to return them (and I love them) but seeing your mod. with a little trimming, I am going to do the same. Great post. Thanks.

xspeedy

Reaction score
No mention of Husky? I have the X-Act ones in my F-150 and they are a great option as well. in the midst of acquiring a new Limited and researching to see what else is out there.

Users who are viewing this thread