5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Evanm129

Reaction score
Was this the new transport company? $1300-1500 is about $1 per mile for 1,400 miles. I was expecting $1.4-1.5
No , that company was like 2k. Central transport was who I used. i am 1462 miles out. Robert at MD logistics said they averaged 1300-1500 and he suggested right in middle so someone would want the job. I think the speed of mine was luck as a transport was coming to PA and NJ already so in hind sight I could of offered lower I guess. It arrived in perfect shape needed a wash but otherwise unharmed

Derek916

Reaction score
I have to agree, I just recieved my truck on Monday, and the finance was the best I have ever done, no upsell of anything. This is what we agreed on an here it is. Honestly I kept waiting for the deal to try and change or screw me somehow and it never did. The delivery was awesome, 1400 to NJ. its like a bid system you say what you are willing to pay and a driver accepts that, i was told average was 1300-1500 and job was picked up in 30 min. they picked up on Saturday and delivered Monday.
How many miles was your delivery and who did you use for shipping?

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
This is what I got from Sandi...

"I do show that your truck was off loaded at the port on 7/5. From the port it is averaging 2-3 weeks to reach the dealership.

The port has had an extreme buildup of inventory. Stellantis has stepped in to help with the process by bringing in extra transport companies. While that is great, it has created a little bit of a pile up and we aren't able to put a hot alert or expedite any specific unit. Once the vehicle does arrive at our store, there is still a process that must take place. We must check it in for transport damage, if its minor we have to schedule it for repair. It must go through the shop, pdi process and final inspection. That process can take 4-7 days depending on the volume we have. Currently it’s taking 7 days because we have had 300 dropped in the less than 72 hours."

Order tracker says that my estimated delivery date is tomorrow, the 21st--we'll see.

RAMREB

Reaction score
Scratch that no 2022 Rebel they have closed the ability to order those.

Dunga

Reaction score

"I do show that your truck was off loaded at the port on 7/5. From the port it is averaging 2-3 weeks to reach the dealership.

The port has had an extreme buildup of inventory. Stellantis has stepped in to help with the process by bringing in extra transport companies. While that is great, it has created a little bit of a pile up and we aren't able to put a hot alert or expedite any specific unit. Once the vehicle does arrive at our store, there is still a process that must take place. We must check it in for transport damage, if its minor we have to schedule it for repair. It must go through the shop, pdi process and final inspection. That process can take 4-7 days depending on the volume we have. Currently it’s taking 7 days because we have had 300 dropped in the less than 72 hours."

Order tracker says that my estimated delivery date is tomorrow, the 21st--we'll see.

That’s very close to the email I got 10 days ago. In my case it took 7 days to get the truck from port to the dealership.

I reached out to MD today. They said they had an inventory of 400 vehicles drop shipped in the last week. 260 are pre-sold like our trucks. They’re working currently through the July 8-11 deliveries and anticipate needing another 72 hours to move on to July 12-13.

They’re human I get it. Can only do so much in a 10-12 hour day.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score

They must literally get hundreds and hundreds of cars a day. I’d be curious to know if they’re all special orders or what’s the ratio special orders to dealer orders

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
That’s very close to the email I got 10 days ago. In my case it took 7 days to get the truck from port to the dealership.

I reached out to MD today. They said they had an inventory of 400 vehicles drop shipped in the last week. 260 are pre-sold like our trucks. They’re working currently through the July 8-11 deliveries and anticipate needing another 72 hours to move on to July 12-13.

Yeah, I got this email 9 days ago. She expected that I'd hear something from the GM yesterday, but nothing yet. So close to the finish line...

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
I'm afraid to ask where they park all those trucks. LOL! That is a crap ton of trucks. Hope the staff is doing okay.

Derek916

Reaction score
Scratch that no 2022 Rebel they have closed the ability to order those.
All 2022s or just rebels? 2023 Fords have a $500 increase so it'll probably be similar for Rams.

Last edited:

SealTeamFive

Reaction score

Thank you for checking Dunga! Mine got delivered on the 15th, so I'm probably another 3 days behind you. Looks like it'll be another week before I get the call. I just hope I can get it before the end of the month! Want that July incentive!

Derek916

Reaction score
Local dealers still at MSRP. Except GMC they have a $10K market adjustment.
Yeah I’ve been spending a lot of time on LeaseHackr lately so ive been busy reading all the hot deals. F150 can be had for 3% under invoice similar to MD at Granger Ford. Funny part about the F150 is they opened orders without all of the parts so my quote sheet came back with all of these item removals.

Dunga

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been spending a lot of time on LeaseHackr lately so ive been busy reading all the hot deals. F150 can be had for 3% under invoice similar to MD at Granger Ford. Funny part about the F150 is they opened orders without all of the parts so my quote sheet came back with all of these item removals.
Do they go back and install them when they’re in stock? My wife’s Mercedes’ is getting some warranty work and the rental doesn’t have electric adjustable seats. It’s a crank for up and down, a lever for forward and back and a turning wheel for back tilt. The 90s called asking for their Mercedes’ back. Hell I’ve been in ‘80s Mercedes’ with electric seats.

I wonder if any of our cars/trucks will be running in 20 years. They’re not gonna have parts for them.

Derek916

Reaction score
Do they go back and install them when they’re in stock? My wife’s Mercedes’ is getting some warranty work and the rental doesn’t have electric adjustable seats. It’s a crank for up and down, a lever for forward and back and a turning wheel for back tilt. The 90s called asking for their Mercedes’ back. Hell I’ve been in ‘80s Mercedes’ with electric seats.

I wonder if any of our cars/trucks will be running in 20 years. They’re not gonna have parts for them.
I don't think so. At least with GM they put on the WS that it will be installed when part is in stock. They also charge $115 for gas LOL. I attached my quote sheet to this post.

Attachments

• f150.PNG
    f150.PNG
    142.7 KB · Views: 38

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I am a Mercedes Tech and alot of the new cars come with missing options due to parts availability. I got in an A class a few weeks back with manual seats. I was like WTF. Who buys a benz with manual seats. But to answer your question, there is only 1 option right now that is being added after the fact and that is the vehicle with the missing Hermes control units. There is a recall for it. Other options that are missing, your SOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/