5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In October, they gave me a 16-24 week estimate. Really glad I didn't have to wait until April for my truck.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
How long are you waiting for your orders from MD? They are saying 12+ weeks to avoid disappointment.
As of 35 weeks (as of tomorrow) and still waiting. I expect it to be delivered in the next several days. This is longer than I expected for sure.

jwortsman

Reaction score
Ordered 4 weeks ago and was told 16+; although I keep checking with RamChat given some February 1 orders are being delivered, but no surprise I'm not lucky enough for that. Still in D status, "We've gathered all the parts and should be scheduled shortly". I'm not about to bug Sandi with over 1000 sold orders at MD.

Hdtlamberth

Reaction score
Now that's just rubbing it in ;). I think 1K to 1.5K is the baseline. Hopefully there's some additional rebates you qualify for. I'm really hoping for 3K total as I've already secured 1.5K between first responder and targeted rebate code.
Did you get the verification code through the ram site for the first responder discount? I’m a medic in the Army so I figured I would try to obtain the first responder discount as well but they keep asking for more proof.

testcrewman

Reaction score
Did you get the verification code through the ram site for the first responder discount? I’m a medic in the Army so I figured I would try to obtain the first responder discount as well but they keep asking for more proof.
My dealer told me the military incentive is good through the end of the year. I believe it's the same as the first responder incentive. All I needed to show was my DD214. If you're still active, your military iD should be good enough.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Thanks gents!

I have my price from MD and I don't see how it can be beat, especially since they give the build sheet with the hold back, employee pricing, invoice, etc on it. They're coming in under the EP for my build.

I have to decide to order today, or wait until March.

Thoughts on that?

Current incentives for me include the 1000 people mentioned from ramtrucks (even though it says take delivery by end of April), looks like I should qualify for 500 military, and based on my zip code
  • National Retail Consumer Cash
    $1,500
  • Mid-Atlantic BC Bonus Cash
    $750

• Mid-Atlantic BC President's Day Bonus Cash
    $500

Total of about 4250 in incentives right now. Is it likely to be better in March?

They said I can use incentives locked in at time of order or at time of delivery, whichever are better. Just trying to figure out if I should order now or wait a few days.

jwortsman

Reaction score
Thanks gents!

I have my price from MD and I don't see how it can be beat, especially since they give the build sheet with the hold back, employee pricing, invoice, etc on it. They're coming in under the EP for my build.

Thoughts on that?

Current incentives for me include the 1000 people mentioned from ramtrucks (even though it says take delivery by end of April), looks like I should qualify for 500 military, and based on my zip code
    $1,500
    $750

$500

Total of about 4250 in incentives right now. Is it likely to be better in March?

They said I can use incentives locked in at time of order or at time of delivery, whichever are better. Just trying to figure out if I should order now or wait a few days.
I've heard lots of talk about March being truck month, but I just don't see how they offer more/any incentives if they have a significant backlog of sold orders and can't keep up. Maybe to offset perceived demand decrease due to fuel costs, but would guess that would be April at the earliest? Pure conjecture on my part.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks gents!

Thoughts on that?

$1,500
    $750

$500

So I would count out the bonus cash. Confirm with MD that all of those incentives will apply to you (if they can even tell). I had some that the incentive line said I qualified for but I didn't after all. It's your call, but Ram Truck Month always has the best incentives. I'm a little bummed out mine came early enough to miss Truck Month after waiting for so long, but frankly, I think their pricing was incredible.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
So I would count out the bonus cash. Confirm with MD that all of those incentives will apply to you (if they can even tell). I had some that the incentive line said I qualified for but I didn't after all. It's your call, but Ram Truck Month always has the best incentives. I'm a little bummed out mine came early enough to miss Truck Month after waiting for so long, but frankly, I think their pricing was incredible.

Yeah I'm waiting for Renae to confirm which ones I actually qualify for. Tough decision between ordering now and waiting a few days, but I'm leaning towards waiting. A bit of a gamble, but there's the other end too.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks gents!

Thoughts on that?

$1,500
    $750

$500

No reason to wait, if March is truly madness, best case is $500, get your hands on the awesome new truck a week early and never look back

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on getting it earlier just because you order earlier. I was in Mark Dodge's FIRST group of 2022 orders and I've had mine less than a week.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
No reason to wait, if March is truly madness, best case is $500, get your hands on the awesome new truck a week early and never look back

Haha if she confirms I'm eligible for all those now, I also just found another $500 at work, I'll probably just order. With their price plus nearly 5K in incentives I doubt it will get much better.

Fingers crossed she make them all stick.

Southside

Reaction score
Haha if she confirms I'm eligible for all those now, I also just found another $500 at work, I'll probably just order. With their price plus nearly 5K in incentives I doubt it will get much better.

Fingers crossed she make them all stick.
Keep refreshing the 1K from the ramtrucks.com site too, i do every couple days! :p

Highwayman

Reaction score
Keep refreshing the 1K from the ramtrucks.com site too, i do every couple days! :p
Dude! I thought it was a fixed end date! After all of the posts here I finally bit the bullet and sent my deposit last night. Not sure I can make this work for 12-20+ more weeks, but worth a shot. :) This thread has been super helpful so thanks all!

shak3r

Reaction score
Something else to consider is the Feds are likely going to raise interest rates as soon as March. So unless your paying cash the cost of borrowing is going up. I was disappointed I could only get 2.99apr/60months w/ 820 credit and I suspect it will get worse as the year goes due to inflation. On the other hand the economy could crash if the Russian war is prolonged.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Dude! I thought it was a fixed end date! After all of the posts here I finally bit the bullet and sent my deposit last night. Not sure I can make this work for 12-20+ more weeks, but worth a shot. :) This thread has been super helpful so thanks all!
How do you get the 1k from ram trucks? Ive never seen it popup ever

Users who are viewing this thread