5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a reliable contact for someone at MD? When I submitted a request on their "contact us" forum, a person eventually emailed me, I replied back with what I was looking for and such, and I haven't heard back since. I've tried following up the last few days and even calling. I never get through to the person.
[email protected]

Southside

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reliable contact for someone at MD? When I submitted a request on their "contact us" forum, a person eventually emailed me, I replied back with what I was looking for and such, and I haven't heard back since. I've tried following up the last few days and even calling. I never get through to the person.
Renae
[email protected]

Southside

Reaction score
Thank you!
You're welcome. I just copied my build from the Ramtrucks.com website, there is a link at the bottom of the page to save it as a PDF, and emailed that to her. The options and pricing is horribly inaccurate on Ram's site, I have found Nadaguides to be much more accurate Link.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You're welcome. I just copied my build from the Ramtrucks.com website, there is a link at the bottom of the page to save it as a PDF, and emailed that to her. The options and pricing is horribly inaccurate on Ram's site, I have found Nadaguides to be much more accurate Link.
And call the main number and ask for Aaron Ginsburg. He will ask you to do as @Southside said and send him the build from ramtrucks.com. I had an unbeatable price within an hour.

g_force

Reaction score
Any recommendations for scenic/curvy routes leaving Lake Charles towards DFW that I can do the first 100 miles at 55 mph?

testcrewman

Reaction score
Any recommendations for scenic/curvy routes leaving Lake Charles towards DFW that I can do the first 100 miles at 55 mph?
I too would be interested in such a journey. Something a little off the beaten path instead of miles of interstate.

g_force

Reaction score
If you click the "avoid highways" option in Google Maps, it suggests US171 out of Lake Charles to LA110 to the TX border: 1645660010001.png

I was thinking of taking the 2-lane roads to the TX border:
1645660311504.png

70runner

Reaction score
Picked mine up today and made it home w/o any issues. I got my first honk/thumbs-up during a gas fill-up so others appreciate her as well.
Initial impressions:
Even the non-tow mirrors are BIG (compared to my Silverado); gonna miss not having foldable mirrors
Air suspension makes for a comfy ride. I did notice some side-to-side "wobble" on semi-aggressive lane changes; need to double-check tire air pressure recommendation
Avg 14.8 mpg on drive home (333 miles); 40% country (FM) road at 65mph, 60% interstate at 75mph (was hoping for slightly better mpg)
GT exhaust note is bliss when u get on it; unnoticeable at cruise speed
Interior is best in class and quiet at cruise speed
Loving the console shifter -- definitely gives it a more sporty vibe and something to grab a hold of
The power running boards were an expensive option but very cool/functional
MD experience has been great since day1...will never buy anywhere else!

View attachment 121480

Nice rig, but then I'm a little partial ;)

Also did fly-drive, from SOCAL to Bud Clary Auburn WA. With the ED, averaged over 28mpg, one gas stop in 1200 miles. Coming from a 14mpg (downhill with the wind) Tundra, that felt pretty good. Unfortunately Clary is apparently now out of the discount biz, so MD seems like the best option.

fliptide

Reaction score
If I recall, the ramtrucks site will include current incentives in the total price, making discrepancies that much larger.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
How long are you waiting for your orders from MD? They are saying 12+ weeks to avoid disappointment.

shak3r

Reaction score
How long are you waiting for your orders from MD? They are saying 12+ weeks to avoid disappointment.
Mine took just over 10weeks to arrive at dealer. There are whole pages dedicated to tracking stats but just going from memory 10-12 weeks is realistic.

mike146

Reaction score
At the time I ordered, 11/18/21 Renae told me 16 to 20 weeks delivery. I currently have an estimated delivery from Ram of 3/5 to 3/14. That puts me right at 16 weeks.

If you follow along here long enough, you will see that some people have gotten trucks much faster, others way to long.

It does seem like RAM is hitting it's stride now and pumping out the trucks. The following is opinion only, but I would think that the dealers are now at least somewhat stocked with vehicles as best they can given circumstances. We can see that custom orders now appear to being built faster.

Main point is, if you have an honest dealer you work with, they will know where things stand and be able to deliver on that in most cases. There are always situations that arise.

Starting to see a trend based on comments here that Mark Dodge usually comes in at the earlier part of any window they give you. Don't blame them for padding a bit. I know I was prepared for 20 weeks if need be, but much happier that it will probably be the 16 weeks.

fliptide

Reaction score
I ordered early December and was told to expect up to 20 weeks. I am in week 12 and the build sheet came out yesterday. If no hiccups moving forward, I am guessing it will be 15-16 weeks from order to lot.

Users who are viewing this thread