5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

mike146

Reaction score
How do you get the 1k from ram trucks? Ive never seen it popup ever
go to ramtrucks.com and start build. then just keep clicking around. Eventually it will pop up. Clear your browser cache or go incognito (on Chrome) or private on Edge, and then it should eventually be there. Don't give up. Try again next day if you must. I do it once a week. It usually is good for 2 months.

Derek916

Reaction score
Something else to consider is the Feds are likely going to raise interest rates as soon as March. So unless your paying cash the cost of borrowing is going up. I was disappointed I could only get 2.99apr/60months w/ 820 credit and I suspect it will get worse as the year goes due to inflation. On the other hand the economy could crash if the Russian war is prolonged.
they told me 3.99 for 72 months with a 820 credit score lol...ended up taking the 0% for 48 months.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
go to ramtrucks.com and start build. then just keep clicking around. Eventually it will pop up. Clear your browser cache or go incognito (on Chrome) or private on Edge, and then it should eventually be there. Don't give up. Try again next day if you must. I do it once a week. It usually is good for 2 months.
Still works. My last one expires 4/8, the one I got today expires 4/27. I’m sure it will stop popping up on 3/1.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Still works. My last one expires 4/8, the one I got today expires 4/27. I’m sure it will stop popping up on 3/1.
Could you post a picture of what it looks like? I can't tell you how many builds ive done and re-done and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING like this popup. I wonder if my add blocker is zapping it?
Is it any truck or just some? I'm getting a 1500 DT.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Could you post a picture of what it looks like? I can't tell you how many builds ive done and re-done and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING like this popup. I wonder if my add blocker is zapping it?
Is it any truck or just some? I'm getting a 1500 DT.
I had to turn my the pop-up blocker on my computer to be able to get it.

Derek916

Reaction score
Hey all...prepping to get my car on Monday and working on DMV paperwork for CA. If I financed the truck, I read that the legal owner is the finance company. I looked at my paperwork and my paperwork says Mark Dodge is the creditor (financed through Chrysler at 0%/48). Would I list MD or Chrysler Capital?

1645913591161.png

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all...prepping to get my car on Monday and working on DMV paperwork for CA. If I financed the truck, I read that the legal owner is the finance company. I looked at my paperwork and my paperwork says Mark Dodge is the creditor (financed through Chrysler at 0%/48). Would I list MD or Chrysler Capital?

View attachment 121828
I did Chrysler Capital. They are the true lien-holder.

Derek916

Reaction score
Today was delivery day and the driver’s vehicle broke down in Los Angeles (500 miles away from me). Ugh.

franc944

Reaction score
I read somewhere that incentives are not posted until the third of the month usually. The dealer I am using not Mark which is sketchy AF said they always post on the first unless the first falls on a weekend but after 12 noon Michigan time.

TSL

Reaction score
Just heard from Aaron that my truck has arrived at MD's lot ( just in time for RAM's "non-truck month" :) - I'm seeing chatter on the forum that Truck month is so far looking underwhelming at best ) I ordered Jan 15th. This is so much faster than I was expecting. Was thinking it would be April or May and that I'd probably plan a road trip back to the Pacific NW. At this point I think I will have it shipped.
Quick question for the brain trust here : I have a pre-approved loan with my local credit union ( 2.01% for 60 mo ) My credit union advised me "don't let the dealer run your credit all over the place". I do have a locked in offer from MD of 1.9% for 60 mo, although they'll still have to run my credit to qualify for it I am sure. It's not that different to 2.01%, so I'm somewhat inclined to just go with what I have. I guess MD will just apply via Chrysler Capital so they wouldn't actually be running my credit 'all over the place' :) Interested in thoughts from those who've gone through MD's finance process.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard from Aaron that my truck has arrived at MD's lot ( just in time for RAM's "non-truck month" :) - I'm seeing chatter on the forum that Truck month is so far looking underwhelming at best ) I ordered Jan 15th. This is so much faster than I was expecting. Was thinking it would be April or May and that I'd probably plan a road trip back to the Pacific NW. At this point I think I will have it shipped.
Quick question for the brain trust here : I have a pre-approved loan with my local credit union ( 2.01% for 60 mo ) My credit union advised me "don't let the dealer run your credit all over the place". I do have a locked in offer from MD of 1.9% for 60 mo, although they'll still have to run my credit to qualify for it I am sure. It's not that different to 2.01%, so I'm somewhat inclined to just go with what I have. I guess MD will just apply via Chrysler Capital so they wouldn't actually be running my credit 'all over the place' :) Interested in thoughts from those who've gone through MD's finance process.
I financed with them. We went through Chrysler Capital, but it was to get the 0% for 48 offer. If you aren't trying to get something like that, I'd probably just stick with your credit union.

As for "running your credit all over the place" any checks should be bundled together as a single inquiry with little to no effect. It's 2022. These folks understand that people shop their rates around instead of just going with whatever bank their granddaddy used. When did you have your credit pulled for the credit union pre-approval?

Derek916

Reaction score
Not counting this break down, how long did shipping take?
Shipper picked it up last Tuesday evening so about five days. It sounds like the driver had another delivery in Irvine, CA to another member here judging by how Charles at MD asked if im the Irvine guy or Sacramento guy and the delivery man broke down in LA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/