5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

sactruck

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the ram credit card discount? I need to know please
Ram card incentive is $1000. I just purchased my truck on Friday. In the system I had a $1000 Ram card incentive, a $1000 pop up incentive from the Ram site, and a $500 Penfed credit union incentive. These three incentives do not stack and I had to choose one of the three. In addition I got an FCA incentive of $1000, an FCA Albany NY area incentive of $500, and a $500 Presidents Day incentive of $500. All said I had $3000 in total incentives at the time of delivery.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram card incentive is $1000. I just purchased my truck on Friday. In the system I had a $1000 Ram card incentive, a $1000 pop up incentive from the Ram site, and a $500 Penfed credit union incentive. These three incentives do not stack and I had to choose one of the three. In addition I got an FCA incentive of $1000, an FCA Albany NY area incentive of $500, and a $500 Presidents Day incentive of $500. All said I had $3000 in total incentives at the time of delivery.
Ok i got the emailed $1000 code. Treadlighty $500 i am hoping for First responder 250 or 500. Plus March truck month incentives (guessing 1000). Hoping that all stacks! My truck was just built so hoping for March paperwork. This sh!tty inflation got me worked up and need to take advantage of everything possible 🙄

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Picked up Thursday 2/10 from Aaron. Financing through Thomas and worked with Charles from sales. Order placed through Renae. They all were excellent! Left the dealership super satisfied, they gave me recommendations on places to eat! All great recommendations! 1000% satisfied with going with Mark Dodge and we'll worth the 1200 mile road trip back to Chicago!

Attachments

• 20220211_150429-01.jpeg
    20220211_150429-01.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220211_150346-01.jpeg
    20220211_150346-01.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220212_100819-01.jpeg
    20220212_100819-01.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220212_100922-01.jpeg
    20220212_100922-01.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 61

Hasti17

Reaction score

jwortsman

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. I'm flying in on the 22nd to drive her home. Having power running boards installed by MD in the meantime.

View attachment 120415
At what point did you contact them about doing the running boards? I've thought about having the 2" lift done and would prefer to have it done prior to delivery, but think the part is a pretty significant backorder right now.

shak3r

Reaction score
When I got a build sheet i contacted my Sales rep, who in turn had someone from the Service Dept contact me. I was concerned about parts availability (i.e. covid/China shipping) so offered a deposit to reserve the part but they would not accept. YMMV w/ other parts. It was nice they offered to roll the dealer add-ons into the truck loan.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Got a message from Sandi that my RAM made it to Port Allen on Sunday. No more updates until it hits the lot which "can take up to 2 weeks".

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got a message from Sandi that my RAM made it to Port Allen on Sunday. No more updates until it hits the lot which "can take up to 2 weeks".
Bet you will get another call in a day or two.....not so secret secret is they like to pad their delivery times. Congratulations!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine. I think as long as it doesn't come in today I'll be in the clear for Ram Month. I do suck at math though. 😁

Last Tuesday: "Hope you are doing well!! Looks like the truck has made it to Louisiana! Hasn’t quite made it to the port yet. Shouldn’t be too long from here. Couple weeks or so to get into the port, unloaded and brought to the dealership by 18 wheeler."

Derek916

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine. I think as long as it doesn't come in today I'll be in the clear for Ram Month. I do suck at math though. 😁

Last Tuesday: "Hope you are doing well!! Looks like the truck has made it to Louisiana! Hasn’t quite made it to the port yet. Shouldn’t be too long from here. Couple weeks or so to get into the port, unloaded and brought to the dealership by 18 wheeler."
My contract with MD says we only have 4 days after they receive the truck to complete the transaction. Does your contract state something different?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My contract with MD says we only have 4 days after they receive the truck to complete the transaction. Does your contract state something different?
When did you order? I know price protection is good from 14 days from the date they receive the truck. I'm a June order and I know they've tightened up some stuff. I didn't have to do a lot of things current orders are doing. I paid the deposit by debit card and the only "contract" I have is a signed POC. I sent them a copy of my DL and proof of funds (bank statement). All I know is that last week when I asked about waiting until March, they said as long as it came in within the 14 day timeframe for things to fall into place I was good.

Maybe your deal is 4 days because of a financing agreement?

Derek916

Reaction score
When did you order? I know price protection is good from 14 days from the date they receive the truck. I'm a June order and I know they've tightened up some stuff. I didn't have to do a lot of things current orders are doing. I paid the deposit by debit card and the only "contract" I have is a signed POC. I sent them a copy of my DL and proof of funds (bank statement). All I know is that last week when I asked about waiting until March, they said as long as it came in within the 14 day timeframe for things to fall into place I was good.

Maybe your deal is 4 days because of a financing agreement?
I’m not sure that it was in my contract but I had a previous order that I cancelled in October and this was there generic email template they sent me as a to do list

STEP 3: Your folder will now go to the finance office. They will reach out to you via text or phone to setup a time to complete paperwork.

• Zoom is used to verify your identity, please download it.

• Most paperwork is completed digitally and will emailed over you to sign.

• We will need to complete the process within 4 days of your truck arriving to secure the sold order protection.

It sounds like the 4 day requirement is a FCA requirement. You might want to double check since I’m sure you’re locked at a much lower price.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it's either a stipulation with financing or they (stellantis) just changed the rules. I know they told me that I just had to do the paperwork within 14 days but that I didn't have to pick the truck up within that time frame. Sandi's actual words were: "If it comes in the last week of feb and we aren’t falling out of price protection, we can use march 1st. but I believe they are including feb in truck month this year." so they easily could have tightened down the timeframe.

I'm definitely locked in at a low price point. If it comes in today and I do the deal this month I'm sitting at $59,114 for what's in my signature between bonus cash, tread lightly and current national and regional incentives. Truck month would just (hopefully) be icing on the cake. If it's what I think March was last year, it'd be an additional $1500 off.

It sounds like something @Eighty might know since he knows everything. 🤣

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you cash buyers bother with the template for financing? I mean, I could put the full amount in for Down Payment and $0 for financing but I really don't want a credit pull for no reason.

Haven't heard back from them yet :p

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
I may be on the wrong thread but does anyone have a clue as to what offers ($$ or financing) usually comes out during Ram Truck month in March? I ordered my truck from MD 5 days ago and it’s already going into production this Sunday (2/20)….crazy fast!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I may be on the wrong thread but does anyone have a clue as to what offers ($$ or financing) usually comes out during Ram Truck month in March? I ordered my truck from MD 5 days ago and it’s already going into production this Sunday (2/20)….crazy fast!
Well if you find out let the rest of us know! I have been googling for the last month to see if there was any word (rumors) of what was going to come out! I should be a March delivery also.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Oh crap, I left out the dirty pics.

I like it.
Grats man!!! I shouldn't be far behind you. Did Aaron call you with the news? Sandi pretty much signed off this morning when she let me know that my truck was unloaded in Port Allen on Sunday. She said there are no more updates until the truck hits the lot. Sounded a bit like a "so stop asking me every day" kind of message LOL. Nah Sandi has been GREAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread