5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine still isn't at the dealership (or if it is I haven't heard). I'm still hoping I can cash in on Ram Month

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
So when I asked about taking advantage of truck month they told me that as long as March 1st didn't fall past the 14 day mark I should be fine. Now, if mine actually comes in a timeframe where it's feasible to do that I'm going to call for a better chat about all of that. I have heard that incentives don't always drop on the first day of the month and right now I have 4K at my disposal between 1K bonus cash, $500 tread lightly, 1K national rebate and $1500 in regional rebates for my zipcode. Frankly, it makes it an insanely good deal as is at this point in time.
Only thing I have locked in is financing which is the same as what's available now but still "dependent on bank at time of delivery". I do have the 1k bonus cash and $500 access fund (affiliate).

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only thing I have locked in is financing which is the same as what's available now but still "dependent on bank at time of delivery". I do have the 1k bonus cash and $500 access fund (affiliate).
There is also a $1000 national incentive available right now too. It's "National Retail Consumer Cash 22CN1".

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
There is also a $1000 national incentive available right now too. It's "National Retail Consumer Cash 22CN1".
Oh nice thanks!! What about the regional incentives. That's based on your zip code? How do I look those up or should I call FCA?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh nice thanks!! What about the regional incentives. That's based on your zip code? How do I look those up or should I call FCA?
I called them @1-800-227-0757 the person I spoke with was EXTREMELY helpful. I'm sure YMMV. I gave her my name, zip and DL# and she was able to punch it into her system and give me the incentive code numbers, amounts and expiration dates that applied to me. She found me 2 $750 incentives. Even if I miss out on Ram Month I'm sitting at $4000 worth of incentives on a truck I ordered in June. I mean, this market with a relatively loaded limited (minus sunroof) for under 60K,thats just stupid sick awesome.

mike146

Reaction score
I called them @1-800-227-0757 the person I spoke with was EXTREMELY helpful. I'm sure YMMV. I gave her my name, zip and DL# and she was able to punch it into her system and give me the incentive code numbers, amounts and expiration dates that applied to me. She found me 2 $750 incentives. Even if I miss out on Ram Month I'm sitting at $4000 worth of incentives on a truck I ordered in June. I mean, this market with a relatively loaded limited (minus sunroof) for under 60K,thats just stupid sick awesome.
waiting to get my window sticker before I call...hopefully Monday or Tuesday for that, but what is the DL#? Thanks.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
For anyone who has paid cash via wire at MD, do they still try to run a credit check?

GoTide

Reaction score
If you are not financing why would they run your credit? I would have to think not but crazier things have happened
In my convo with them, they just need to make sure you are creditworthy before placing the order. It prevents the person who has a credit score so low that they couldn't get a loan from a library from ordering a $70,000 truck that they can't buy. They don't have to run credit. Just show another way that you can buy it. I showed them a Capital One Auto approval letter. I may or may not use Cap One, but they do a soft pull, so it does not affect your credit score. That was all that they needed.

shak3r

Reaction score
UPDATE: The power running boards were $1962 w/ parts & labor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread