5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Doncogi

Reaction score
Just received my Ram on Sunday at 4am. I’m in FL, about 560 miles away. Paid $750 for shipping. Not a scratch on it. Happy camper and cannot say enough good things about the whole crew over at Mark Dodge.

Attachments

• F0D9DBDF-1867-4992-82ED-0E8873A3C362.jpeg
    F0D9DBDF-1867-4992-82ED-0E8873A3C362.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 4BE36A05-139A-4D3F-8565-2FBB7909F4CC.jpeg
    4BE36A05-139A-4D3F-8565-2FBB7909F4CC.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 91
  • 712FFBDD-6DD9-49A9-A594-B6F5F7E29E00.jpeg
    712FFBDD-6DD9-49A9-A594-B6F5F7E29E00.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 91

CRL125

Reaction score
How much was the freight? I'm in Birmingham and I have dollar amount in mind, but I still think it's going to be cheaper for me to do a fly and drive.
Safe estimate is $1 a mile. I had asked before posting $650, there were recent deliveries to ATL between $550 and $650.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Safe estimate is $1 a mile. I had asked before posting $650, there were recent deliveries to ATL between $550 and $650.
$1 a mile would be great seeing im 1254 miles from Lake Charles . 19 and some hours away. I figure air fare at least 3 fill ups at 33 gal each and probably a hotel costs. And 2 days off from work. I dont think its worth the hassle to pick it up

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
$1 a mile would be great seeing im 1254 miles from Lake Charles . 19 and some hours away. I figure air fare at least 3 fill ups at 33 gal each and probably a hotel costs. And 2 days off from work. I dont think its worth the hassle to pick it up
We made ours a mini vacation and saw some friends in Baton Rouge, or I'd have definitely paid to ship it. We drove a rental rather than flying.

DRL

Reaction score
What is everyone’s experience with time from an initial contact attempt to a response? I emailed last week, but haven’t had any reply back. I realize Aaron and team are obviously very popular and likely get a lot of email, and I don’t want to be ‘one of those’ individuals, so I’m just trying to get an idea of whether or not I should try again or follow-up.

Nova90

Reaction score
That was about the number of miles from Lake Charles to my house in PA. I paid $900 when the truck was delivered in June.

Last edited:

shak3r

Reaction score
What is everyone’s experience with time from an initial contact attempt to a response? I emailed last week, but haven’t had any reply back. I realize Aaron and team are obviously very popular and likely get a lot of email, and I don’t want to be ‘one of those’ individuals, so I’m just trying to get an idea of whether or not I should try again or follow-up.
That doesn't sound right, I would resend first thing in morning. They replied to my initial email on a Monday morning w/ a quote in less than an hour!

phil-wi

Reaction score
When I was talking with Sandi back in November/December she was pretty quick to respond. Usually within a few hours. However, she seems much busier now and it took her a few days to respond to my email last week. Give it a few days and send a follow-up. Or give her a call.

Southside

Reaction score
My contact was Renae, her email is [email protected]

She has been great to work with so far.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
check your spam folder

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We made ours a mini vacation and saw some friends in Baton Rouge, or I'd have definitely paid to ship it. We drove a rental rather than flying.
Ditto, we took a detour on the way back through Brandon MS to visit relatives. All told about 20 hours on the road over three days but 75% of it was in the luxurious RAM so it was quite pleasurable!

DRL

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone. I did check the spam folder (to an almost obsessive level), but I only used Aaron’s email. I’ll try Renae as recommended above.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I emailed Aaron and never received a reply, as I’m sure he is extremely busy. Being such a high volume dealer, I’m sure their entire staff is insanely busy all of the time. I called today and spoke with Sandi pretty quickly. We exchanged a few emails as well. Calling is the better option for initial contact. Then, just have patience.

testcrewman

Reaction score
check your spam folder
My first response from Renae went to my spam folder and I went a week thinking they ignored me. I emailed Aaron again and he told me to check my spam. I did and it was there as he said it would be.

MontFla

Reaction score
Just received my Ram on Sunday at 4am. I’m in FL, about 560 miles away. Paid $750 for shipping. Not a scratch on it. Happy camper and cannot say enough good things about the whole crew over at Mark Dodge.
That is a beautiful Truck!!

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone. I did check the spam folder (to an almost obsessive level), but I only used Aaron’s email. I’ll try Renae as recommended above.

Sandi had told me a few months back, after I had ordered my Limited, that the last week of every month is chaos for them so if you emailed her last week, that would explain the missed email/slow response.

Users who are viewing this thread