5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Cda3488

Reaction score
Put up a picture.
Lmao
anigif_sub-buzz-173-1578682289-6.gif

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 68

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. That was my second color choice.

wvinson

Reaction score
Just signed papers for a '22 Listed 4WD Night Edition --such an easy process from these guys. Did a zoom call with Jason the finance guy and he was great. Got a nicer, more expensive truck than the one that got bought out from under me at the other dealer for a lease that was $250/mo. cheaper than several other dealers with a cheaper MSRP. Asked Aaron if they could give me $50k instead of 48 for my Limited lease turn in and he said because of my previous hassle with the other dealer, he would give me $49. Such a nice guy.

Never thought I could get a lease on a $77k vehicle for $640/mo. with my '19 Limited lease turn in.

Thanks everyone for the thread and pointing me in the right direction. I will be going back to this dealer although it's 10 hours away!

Cda3488

Reaction score
Just did a day of paint correction and enhancement, decontaminated the paint and applied a ceramic coating with semi self healing properties. It was such a blast and it turned out amazing,!!!!

testcrewman

Reaction score
I got such a good price I was embarrassed to even try to haggle--and don't like doing that anyway.

They estimated X,XXX miles added to my Jeep by the time the truck arrived and based the quote on that. I suppose had I wrecked the Jeep in the meantime, that might have created an issue, thuogh.
I'm planning on trading my truck in at MD when my truck arrives. Who did you talk to in order to get an estimated trade in value? I'd like to know about how much residual cash I'll need in case I don't want to use their financing options

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm planning on trading my truck in at MD when my truck arrives. Who did you talk to in order to get an estimated trade in value? I'd like to know about how much residual cash I'll need in case I don't want to use their financing options

I talked with Aaron for 95% of the process. He's the one that quoted my trade. So, I imagine you'd talk with the same person you've been dealing with? I think they had my trade practically sold before I even got it there. He did have me send a bunch of pictures so I tried to take the same ones that you see for new cars, including remaining tread on each tire. Because my trade was a 2015 Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel, I even sent a video of the engine running/idling. They didn't really inspect it once I got there.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I talked with Aaron for 95% of the process. He's the one that quoted my trade. So, I imagine you'd talk with the same person you've been dealing with? I think they had my trade practically sold before I even got it there. He did have me send a bunch of pictures so I tried to take the same ones that you see for new cars, including remaining tread on each tire. Because my trade was a 2015 Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel, I even sent a video of the engine running/idling. They didn't really inspect it once I got there.
I talked to Aaron as well.

testcrewman

Reaction score
I talked to Aaron as well.
I've been working with Renae, who is actually in Jacksonville, FL and does everything remotely. I'll give Aaron a call and see if he can help me. Thank you nc beagle and Cda3488!

Mike452

Reaction score
Hi All - new here and just wanted to run a few questions by you guys on quotes I just received from MD on a Laramie and Big Horn. Apologies in advance if these are "dumb" questions.

- Has anyone been able to lock in incentives/rebates available at time of ordering with MD? I recall reading on another thread you could take the incentives/rebates available at time of ordering or later opt for the ones available at delivery if better? Has anyone had experience in terms of this with MD? MD told me any incentives, if available, will be applied at time of delivery.

- MD provided a PDF of the vehicle Configuration Preview listing packages, codes etc. There's two columns for MSRP & FWP, and FFP and EP prices at the bottom (i know these are the employee prices). Is the total FWP price considered to be the invoice price, even though the bottom of the sheet says "this is not an invoice"?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi All - new here and just wanted to run a few questions by you guys on quotes I just received from MD on a Laramie and Big Horn. Apologies in advance if these are "dumb" questions.

- Has anyone been able to lock in incentives/rebates available at time of ordering with MD? I recall reading on another thread you could take the incentives/rebates available at time of ordering or later opt for the ones available at delivery if better? Has anyone had experience in terms of this with MD? MD told me any incentives, if available, will be applied at time of delivery.

- MD provided a PDF of the vehicle Configuration Preview listing packages, codes etc. There's two columns for MSRP & FWP, and FFP and EP prices at the bottom (i know these are the employee prices). Is the total FWP price considered to be the invoice price, even though the bottom of the sheet says "this is not an invoice"?
Yes, FWP is invoice pricing. I'm not sure when it comes to incentives. When I ordered, I don't think any incentives were available. Right now I think your options are 0% for 48 months or $1,000 cash. Those end on January 31st. At least thats what it is for the limited trims on the Ram Website.

Derek916

Reaction score
I locked in a $1000 incentive when I ordered on 12/2. Incentives are region specific. My original order on 10/28 had no incentives when I ordered.

Southside

Reaction score

I just placed my order last week with Mark Dodge, when I placed my order I recieved 6 documents to e-sign.

1. Signed POC: Confriming your vehicle configuration.
2. Signed Buyers Order: Shows Sale Price fees, deposit, etc. Doesn't show taxes until delivery.
3. Signed agreement that I am purchasing vehicle for personal use and keeping it minimum of 6 months.
4. Signed agreement that $1000 deposit is Non-refundable.
5. Signed Incentives Configurator: Shows current incentives that they lock in, on Big Horn it was $1250, if they get better you get the better value.
6. Signed Financing Configurator: Shows 0% for 48 months on Big Horn, as far as I can tell with Ram you get both the financing and rebate. Can someone who just picked up with MD please confrim?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just placed my order last week with Mark Dodge, when I placed my order I recieved 6 documents to e-sign.

2. Signed Buyers Order: Shows Sale Price fees, deposit, etc. Doesn't show taxes until delivery.
3. Signed agreement that I am purchasing vehicle for personal use and keeping it minimum of 6 months.
5. Signed Incentives Configurator: Shows current incentives that they lock in, on Big Horn it was $1250, if they get better you get the better value.
6. Signed Financing Configurator: Shows 0% for 48 months on Big Horn, as far as I can tell with Ram you get both the financing and rebate. Can someone who just picked up with MD please confrim?
I signed a build order and buyers order as well as supplying proof of funds (I am paying cash). There were no incentives available when I ordered so none of that applied to me.

I will say my originally quoted price was about $700 more than when I got around to paying the deposit/signing the buyers order. I did not sign anything that I see about the deposit being non-refundable. That could be new(ish).

Bear in mind I ordered in June though too.

Southside

Reaction score
I signed a build order and buyers order as well as supplying proof of funds (I am paying cash). There were no incentives available when I ordered so none of that applied to me.

I will say my originally quoted price was about $700 more than when I got around to paying the deposit/signing the buyers order. I did not sign anything that I see about the deposit being non-refundable. That could be new(ish).

Bear in mind I ordered in June though too.
Here is the agreement, it does allow a refund if the vehicle is damaged or the vehicle doesn't come with the correct configuration. I think this is fair.

1643144586047.png

testcrewman

Reaction score

I just ordered my truck from MD last week. There is the financing incentives and cash incentives that are available through the end of this month. Both incentives were locked in for me and I do get the option to use either of these incentives or use the ones available at the time of my purchase.

TSL

Reaction score

I placed an order with MD on 01/15. My understanding ( from Renae at MD ) is that I get _either_ the rebate or the finance incentive but not both. In my case, for a Rebel order, it's $1500 rebate or some finance options : 0% for 36 or 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months, 2.9% for 72 months. The incentives are locked in. At time of delivery I can choose among these incentives, OR the incentives at time of delivery, which ever is more favorable.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I placed an order with MD on 01/15. My understanding ( from Renae at MD ) is that I get _either_ the rebate or the finance incentive but not both. In my case, for a Rebel order, it's $1500 rebate or some finance options : 0% for 36 or 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months, 2.9% for 72 months. The incentives are locked in. At time of delivery I can choose among these incentives, OR the incentives at time of delivery, which ever is more favorable.
Same here but my rebate was only $1,000

Southside

Reaction score
I found this in the terms, confirms you are correct, it is one or the other.

1643150995683.png

Users who are viewing this thread