5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well been sitting at home with covid, dam wife and kids got me sick. So using the time to catch up on some projects around the house.
Sat down to take a break, and thought maybe i should email Sandi and see if theres been a change. (I dont check with ram chat due to their $hity info)
Well she emailed back in less than a hour (like alway) with the news of D1 build date of 02-09. Hopefully i will see it sometime in March.
If anyone else here is around Pa and has the about the same build and ship dates let keep in touchso we can get on the same delivery truck if getting shipped.
Seems like some of the early orders like mine 07-31 are finally getting built.

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
My order was placed 10/8 and I had to take only the incentives when the truck hit their lot. PenFed TruCar code got me an extra $500, so my deal was $2500 off (off of our already agreed to locked in price quote) and 0% for 48 months. Your incentives are based on your titling address, so someone not in Colorado would get different incentives. My delivery fee (extra of course) was $1500 for about 1100 miles. No dealer here was giving any discounts and laughed when I said I wanted 10% off MSRP. Not counting taxes and delivery, I got about 17% off MSRP. Totally happy 😊

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Anyone try to get current incentives put on your order while waiting? I doubt they do it but maybe worth a shot asking.

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
Same boat here, spoke to Aaron and finance guy today - either $1000 or 0% for 48. I did get both PenFed and Access Fund, $500 each. Honored original quote and trade-in appraisal from September (actually increased trade in by $1000!)

Bigteeze

Reaction score
Same boat here, spoke to Aaron and finance guy today - either $1000 or 0% for 48. I did get both PenFed and Access Fund, $500 each. Honored original quote and trade-in appraisal from September (actually increased trade in by $1000!)
PenFed and Access Fund can be stacked? Access Fund is $50 right?

EDIT. Never mind. It's Access Fund and TreadLightly that I believe cannot be stacked. Disregard my question.

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, the current incentives end at the end of the month. Hopefully there is something new next month. The way they're churning out the "cheap" early vins right now, it makes me think the rest of us get NOTHING in February. 🤪

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
I have a ship date of 1/26, ironic, seeing how I ordered 6/21 Too much number rearrangement!
The "Ship Date" on the POC is essentially the date the truck will be built right? I got an updated POC yesterday and it went from 2/2 to 1/31.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely didn't sign that, but I do recall Sandi telling me it's non-refundable.
I just joined Tread Lightly to get the $500 off my truck with the build date of 2/9, I read about the 30 waiting period. it says use your "Membership letter". My question is do you also need a control number or just this letter?
Also I read that many of you used the method of a money wire, has anyone just mailed over night mail a check or cashers check?
Also I am having my truck shipped to me in Pa, once paperwork is completed how long does it take before before its shipped out? I understand times vary.
Thanks in advance

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just joined Tread Lightly to get the $500 off my truck with the build date of 2/9, I read about the 30 waiting period. it says use your "Membership letter". My question is do you also need a control number or just this letter?
Also I read that many of you used the method of a money wire, has anyone just mailed over night mail a check or cashers check?
Also I am having my truck shipped to me in Pa, once paperwork is completed how long does it take before before its shipped out? I understand times vary.
Thanks in advance
You need the letter and the control number. You can generate the number online but don't do it until right before you go to purchase the vehicle because they are only good for a certain amount of time before they expire and you'd have to generate another one (and you only get 2 a years).

Edit: I believe they require a wire transfer. No clue on the shipping question. Sorry man.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You need the letter and the control number. You can generate the number online but don't do it until right before you go to purchase the vehicle because they are only good for a certain amount of time before they expire and you'd have to generate another one (and you only get 2 a years).

Edit: I believe they require a wire transfer. No clue on the shipping question. Sorry man.
Thank you

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Thanks in advance
I asked them about providing a cashiers check when I arrived to pick it up but they said wire only.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
I asked them about providing a cashiers check when I arrived to pick it up but they said wire only.
That's what I did, cashier's check from the bank when I picked mine up 2 mos ago

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
a wire transfer does not show up instantly?
No, banks usually fund them once or twice a day. Some of it is on the receiving end as well if I understand correctly. Sending banks have cut off times as well. In my experience if you make the deadline it is within a few hours and on the same business day.

disclaimer: I’m not a banker, but speak from the experience of a dozen or so wires that I’ve done over the course of ten years.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do we know who does the transporting from Stellantis to MD? I only ask because truck month is coming up and my truck is "currently in the early stages of shipping". It could be good to slow things down and save a few more bucks. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread