5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does MD add dealer name stickers on the trucks (i.e. on the tailgate) or put on dealer mud flaps. I prefer to take delivery without any added paraphernalia. Thanks
Nope. Just a plate on the back. I even asked them not to clean it without issue. They'll deliver it untouched if you want them to.

Edit:
This was exactly one week ago.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Both good points!
My reaction when a dealer offers to "detail" my new vehicles:

i-know-more-than-you-i-know-you.gif

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does MD add dealer name stickers on the trucks (i.e. on the tailgate) or put on dealer mud flaps. I prefer to take delivery without any added paraphernalia. Thanks
I asked the same question months ago.
I heard from other members that sometimes they do a small rear window sticker. But nothing that can't be taking off easily. They sale to people all over the county so dont make sense to put something tha cost much on a truck that will live in pa.
I would take a snap back trucker hat!
But i think they do add lug nut locks for free on every truck! I hope that true but some other members might know more about that!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even those lug nut lock might not cost a bunch, im glad they do it because i would never think of doing it afterwards. I ave my mind gear towards window tint and other stuff
Yeah, I think they're only about $60, but it's a nice little extra that I didn't expect.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seeing Nova90s picture, I need to correct my statement. The red "temporary plate" I said was on the front was actually on the back as he shows. My temporary tag was in the back window rather than where the tag usually goes.

SemperFi

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any dealerships in the Midwest that offer similar pricing to MD? I live in Wisconsin and the thought of driving or transporting a new vehicle from the gulf to the "Frozen Tundra" has me more than a little anxious?! :)

shak3r

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any dealerships in the Midwest that offer similar pricing to MD? I live in Wisconsin and the thought of driving or transporting a new vehicle from the gulf to the "Frozen Tundra" has me more than a little anxious?! :)
I was working w/ Miles at Dan Cummins of Georgetown (KY) who was offering a comparable quote. I ultimately went w/ MD who are 7hours closer to me.

I forgot to mention Granger Motors in Iowa offers some great deals, at least on TRX, not sure about other models.

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a little update from Aaron and Sandi yesterday, "I went all the way to the top of our business district and haven’t heard anything positive yet. We are having an allocation call at the end of next week. She was saying that we may see movement on some of these delayed builds a week or so after that. I sent her a list of about 5 that are from the summer and NEED some movement. Promise I am fighting for yall!"

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any concern about having dirt/grime covering up factory flaws that you won't notice until after you've signed on the dotted line and driven off?
I'd think it would have to be pretty dirty for that to happen. Even then, I'd just ask that they rinse it and not touch the paint. Mine had a pretty light coat of dust or something on it, but I hit it with a light to check the paint and had no issues. I also brought along some ONR in a sprayer and some microfiber towels just in case I needed to clean it a bit to inspect.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd think it would have to be pretty dirty for that to happen. Even then, I'd just ask that they rinse it and not touch the paint. Mine had a pretty light coat of dust or something on it, but I hit it with a light to check the paint and had no issues. I also brought along some ONR in a sprayer and some microfiber towels just in case I needed to clean it a bit to inspect.
Do you know if you can travel with ONR on a plane? Looks like the smallest bottle is a 4oz.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know if you can travel with ONR on a plane? Looks like the smallest bottle is a 4oz.
Not sure (we rented a car and drove over), but I wouldn't think there'd be any issues. Safety Data Sheet

Edit:
You could also just grab something from Autozone or whatever when you land. They should carry Griot's, Meguiar's, or Chemical Guys. Any are better than letting them touch your paint lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread