5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I got a little update from Aaron and Sandi yesterday, "I went all the way to the top of our business district and haven’t heard anything positive yet. We are having an allocation call at the end of next week. She was saying that we may see movement on some of these delayed builds a week or so after that. I sent her a list of about 5 that are from the summer and NEED some movement. Promise I am fighting for yall!"
Insane.

Derek916

Reaction score
I read in the MSRP thread that at Criswell they're accepting affiliate pricing again. Does anyone know if MD is? I just sent Sandi an email but need to know asap since you have to be member for at least 30 days and my truck is scheduled to be built on 19th..

edit - Affiliate pricing is BACK. Bought my membership today. Hopefully everything aligns for me. I figure I could also delay signing the paperwork til the last day, I think they give you four days to complete.

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I read in the MSRP thread that at Criswell they're accepting affiliate pricing again. Does anyone know if MD is? I just sent Sandi an email but need to know asap since you have to be member for at least 30 days and my truck is scheduled to be built on 19th..

edit - Affiliate pricing is BACK. Bought my membership today. Hopefully everything aligns for me. I figure I could also delay signing the paperwork til the last day, I think they give you four days to complete.
What model\trim of truck are you getting? The tracker says a Laramie.
Affiliate pricing isn't valid on that model of truck, only the 1500 classics or 2500/3500

I don't see an updated document for 2022 yet just 2021.
1641944419444.png
I also find it odd that you want to change the sales price of the vehicle after you ordered it, are you asking for them to generate a new price on the vehicle? Affiliate pricing isn't a rebate.

CRL125

Reaction score
Delivered!!! Can’t speak more highly of MD (Aaron/Sandi/Jason/Cody) on the end to end process. Easiest car buying experience to date. Also a huge appreciation to the mods on this site for the BS/WS tracking and updates. 5B8B53D5-7D20-40B9-86A9-95ADA72A9E21.jpeg

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score

I ordered before affiliate pricing was taken away. Sandi gave me a quote below affiliate pricing in the first place, then said they’d take $500 off that with my affiliate proof. If it’s back, I’ll take the $500 😊

I went with Access Fund for $50 membership, works the same as the $100 Tread Lightly.

Last edited:

Derek916

Reaction score
I ordered before affiliate pricing was taken away. Sandi gave me a quote below affiliate pricing in the first place, then said they’d take $500 off that with my affiliate proof. If it’s back, I’ll take the $500 😊

I went with Access Fund for $50 membership, works the same as the $100 Tread Lightly.
Access Fund was discontinued from the program per Sandi. Not sure if its worth doing the TL for you since you need to be a member for 30 days and you're already on build sheet.

Derek916

Reaction score
What model\trim of truck are you getting? The tracker says a Laramie.
Affiliate pricing isn't valid on that model of truck, only the 1500 classics or 2500/3500

I don't see an updated document for 2022 yet just 2021.
View attachment 116712
I also find it odd that you want to change the sales price of the vehicle after you ordered it, are you asking for them to generate a new price on the vehicle? Affiliate pricing isn't a rebate.
They just take $500 off if you have it. Not changing the price. I'm ordering a Laramie and Sandi says it'll work as long as I am a member for 30 days

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
Access Fund was discontinued from the program per Sandi. Not sure if its worth doing the TL for you since you need to be a member for 30 days and you're already on build sheet.
Not the end of the world if I don’t get it, but would be a shame if I picked the wrong program to join. Both were active per Sandi when I ordered in September. 😊

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone transfer their tags with MD? Sold my old truck to Carvana, and transferring those plates to the RAM. Just wondering about how long it took before your registration showed up.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This weekend I detailed the truck and put on two coats of Griot's Ceramic 3 in 1.

I didn't even have to polish it. Literally, wash, decon, coat it and the paint looks perfect.

Had one minor scuff on the back fender trim piece that was easy enough to correct.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I asked the same question months ago.
I heard from other members that sometimes they do a small rear window sticker. But nothing that can't be taking off easily. They sale to people all over the county so dont make sense to put something tha cost much on a truck that will live in pa.
I would take a snap back trucker hat!
But i think they do add lug nut locks for free on every truck! I hope that true but some other members might know more about that!
Aaron told me that he instructs the prep guys NOT to put the sticker on but sometimes he doesn't catch them in time. But it just peels off. As big of a fan I am of MD I still refuse to be a moving advertisement for anyone! Good point on what good advertising 1,000 miles away would do! And I'll take a hat too!! LOL!!

I hope they will swap out the lug nuts......does anyone know if the swap out for solid or just covers/caps?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure (we rented a car and drove over), but I wouldn't think there'd be any issues. Safety Data Sheet

Edit:
You could also just grab something from Autozone or whatever when you land. They should carry Griot's, Meguiar's, or Chemical Guys. Any are better than letting them touch your paint lol.
We plan on renting and driving too. I will also request that they don't wash. I'm going to putt Track Armour film on for the trip home so I'll spot clean where it will be applied.

Nova90

Reaction score
Anyone transfer their tags with MD? Sold my old truck to Carvana, and transferring those plates to the RAM. Just wondering about how long it took before your registration showed up.
Yes, I did. It took a little while. In fact, I was nearing the expiration of the paper temp tag and contacted MD. They ended up sending me some additional temps until the registration finally came in. If I recall, I probably received the final transferred registration about 2 weeks after the original paper tag that came with the truck expired.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know what carrier company is used to get trucks from the Port Allen rail yard to Mark Dodge?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As big of a fan I am of MD I still refuse to be a moving advertisement for anyone!

Same. I left the plate on the back for the drive from Louisiana to Florida, so they got plenty there. I also think we're doing more for them by just highlighting our experience on this forum than any sticker would ever do.

I hope they will swap out the lug nuts......does anyone know if the swap out for solid or just covers/caps?

These are what were installed on my truck when I picked it up:

718Q3BK98bL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread