5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Twil6

Reaction score
Yeah, I think MD started cracking down on locking in some things for us that ordered after July 2022. I know when I ordered Sandi said she could lock in a $500 rebate and that the $1000 bonus cash (website popups) expired at the end of August so it probably would not be honored. Whenever my truck does arrive if I have not gotten a new pop-up offer, I am going to ask them if they will honor the expired one.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
well today finalized everything and MD told me there's an opening for transpo leaving for los angeles tomorrow and if everything goes well it will be delivered between Tuesday-Thursday.
I was really looking to go get it but I won't be able to leave till next Wednesday anyways, so I elect to let them ship it so I don't have to participate in my most hated form of transportation: post 911 commercial flights.

guess it's the only positive of living in los angeles lol

Jose35324

Reaction score
Question for those of you that live in South Carolina, how long did take to get your license plate from when you picked up your truck?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thumbnail_IMG_2680.jpg
Finally got it delivered today in CA.
Funny story: 3 out of 4 trucks inbound to Los ANgeles area all belong to someone my friend and I know. The TRX delivery after mine was actually going to the shop I work at for lights install and the one before mine was going to our customer. Mods are going on as early as this week so I can clear space in my garage and at the shop.

The overall dealing with MD has been a pleasure and nothing tops that.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
View attachment 143305
Finally got it delivered today in CA.
Funny story: 3 out of 4 trucks inbound to Los ANgeles area all belong to someone my friend and I know. The TRX delivery after mine was actually going to the shop I work at for lights install and the one before mine was going to our customer. Mods are going on as early as this week so I can clear space in my garage and at the shop.

The overall dealing with MD has been a pleasure and nothing tops that.
How much did it cost you to ship from MD to LA?...I am also thinking of shipping mine when it arrives...from MD to Irvine CA. Thanks

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much did it cost you to ship from MD to LA?...I am also thinking of shipping mine when it arrives...from MD to Irvine CA. Thanks
was quoted $1200-1300. This is how it went:
MD: it's about $1200-1300 to LA, we have a truck leaving tomorrow and it has one spot left. It can be yours if you choose to.
Me: oh you said $1200?
MD: *long pause* yeah, $1200
Me: cool beans I'll take it.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
was quoted $1200-1300. This is how it went:
MD: it's about $1200-1300 to LA, we have a truck leaving tomorrow and it has one spot left. It can be yours if you choose to.
Me: oh you said $1200?
MD: *long pause* yeah, $1200
Me: cool beans I'll take it.
Thanks...I guess with the price of gas nowadays that's reasonable

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks...I guess with the price of gas nowadays that's reasonable
yes it is. it's actually lower than the quote from broker I worked with before
Also, this time I got lucky that they used a two men team driver and rushed it. Left MD Friday morning and the trailer's at Riverside Saturday evening. Delivery started Monday. They skipped Sunday because it was... Sunday.

Basically I spent $1200 and got 3 day transit over ~7 day transit that other shippers quoted me.

Cptnkirk

Reaction score
Just had my backcountry delivered from MD today! As others have said you can’t go wrong with MD. They honored all the incentives that were available in August (Better than what was available 5 days ago when I purchased) when I ordered even though they were not in the incentives pdf Sandi had sent at the time of order. I was able to chose between 0% for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 along with some cash incentives as well & the $1000 email coupon from Ram. It was only $800 to ship over 1200 miles from LA to SE VA (MD has no control over shipping cost) With the low price & great service I would recommend MD to everyone!

Attachments

• 66E332F9-3CC4-4091-8152-A5B4286B9979.jpeg
    66E332F9-3CC4-4091-8152-A5B4286B9979.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 52

Twil6

Reaction score
Just had my backcountry delivered from MD today! As others have said you can’t go wrong with MD. They honored all the incentives that were available in August (Better than what was available 5 days ago when I purchased) when I ordered even though they were not in the incentives pdf Sandi had sent at the time of order. I was able to chose between 0% for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 along with some cash incentives as well & the $1000 email coupon from Ram. It was only $800 to ship over 1200 miles from LA to SE VA (MD has no control over shipping cost) With the low price & great service I would recommend MD to everyone!
Wow that's great about the incentives

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
that's a great deal for shipping! i shipped the same distance but only going west and i paid $400 more.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so last week Christie (title clerk) forwarded me an email from the DMV of the state im registering the truck in, saying they needed a clarification of my address (somehow when I filled out the paperwork I didn't put my unit number) and also MD undercharged me $145 for tax.
I provided the unit number, and asked her how should I send the $145. Guess what happened?

She said she sent the $145 over to the DMV already and told me not to worry!

I was so impressed that when one of my regulars at my part time job told me he's looking to buy another HD and he might jump from RAM to GM this time, I told him to email Sandi for the hookup. I hope he does what I told him to so he saves money lol

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
so last week Christie (title clerk) forwarded me an email from the DMV of the state im registering the truck in, saying they needed a clarification of my address (somehow when I filled out the paperwork I didn't put my unit number) and also MD undercharged me $145 for tax.
I provided the unit number, and asked her how should I send the $145. Guess what happened?

She said she sent the $145 over to the DMV already and told me not to worry!

I was so impressed that when one of my regulars at my part time job told me he's looking to buy another HD and he might jump from RAM to GM this time, I told him to email Sandi for the hookup. I hope he does what I told him to so he saves money lol
MD did\had a terrible time failing to work with the DMV for me in my state.
It was quite the learning experience for them and they did say they were taking it to heart.

I ended up needing them to send me a check for all the DMV fees I already paid and I had to pay additional tax fees as I was not charged the correct amount either. They were not able to get anything setup in my state with the DMV and I had to drive around like crazy to get it all ironed out but Aaron worked with me a ton to get it patched up.

It's interesting how some dealerships are god awful, then we have places like MD. I wish I had a dealership with even half of the customer service and respect of MD within 500 miles or so from where I live in MA.

Twil6

Reaction score
My truck showed up today at Mark Dodge yesterday. I did talk to them today as yesterday I was out. They did say that they would do the 2.9 for 72/months from August (credit depending). They are checking on the other cash bonuses I have to see what they could stack if any. They also said they would present both options to see what the better deal is, but they are assuming that 2.9% would be better than anything they could stack together.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
My truck showed up today at Mark Dodge yesterday. I did talk to them today as yesterday I was out. They did say that they would do the 2.9 for 72/months from August (credit depending). They are checking on the other cash bonuses I have to see what they could stack if any. They also said they would present both options to see what the better deal is, but they are assuming that 2.9% would be better than anything they could stack together.
2.9% for 72 months would be great...rates now are insane.

Twil6

Reaction score
2.9% is a go. Finance just called me to set up appointment for tomorrow and said rate is set and approved. Still no word on if they are going to let me use the bonus cash emails I have received. I guess overall even without the bonus cash- 12.5% off MSRP and 2.9% these days is a good deal for a truck spec out to my liking is a good deal

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
2.9% is a go. Finance just called me to set up appointment for tomorrow and said rate is set and approved. Still no word on if they are going to let me use the bonus cash emails I have received.
That seems like a really good rate.

I ended up doing my own financing
and took 84 months @ 3.24%

Twil6

Reaction score
3.24/84 is good! Lower payment too. I did not shop around or go to the local banks since they had the promo. But I would do the 3.24/84 too if it was offered. But they only pulled my credit once as requested for the 2.9 and left it at that I believe. I will update tomorrow.

Last edited:

Twil6

Reaction score
I was just told that they can not do the 1,000 or 1750 bonus cash(email) if I take the 2.9%. I read a lot of post earlier about them accepting them along with the lower rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online