5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Olbez

Reaction score
Heather told me that all incentives and financing will be locked at the time of truck delivery, not when im ordering…. Which is to say, I’m really hoping they’ll have 0% or low APR financing available for a limited trim.

Does anyone know if Tread Lightly is a standing incentive or it may also not be in effect?

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
Heather told me that all incentives and financing will be locked at the time of truck delivery, not when im ordering…. Which is to say, I’m really hoping they’ll have 0% or low APR financing available for a limited trim.

Does anyone know if Tread Lightly is a standing incentive or it may also not be in effect?
I just got 0 APR for 48 this week. Chrysler financing.

Twil6

Reaction score
What's your approx credit score if you don't mind sharing? Did you get any other incentives stacked on top of 0%

coldhammer

Reaction score

Did you order a 2023? That may be why you can't get the ordering ones - they're mostly 2022 specific.
I'm curious about the Tread Lightly too, thinking about signing up.

cleigh

Reaction score
Did you order a 2023? That may be why you can't get the ordering ones - they're mostly 2022 specific.

As of May 17th when I ordered from MD all incentives were at the time of delivery, not time of order.

People who ordered early May got ordering incentives. So I think that was a change that silently happened the 2nd or 3rd week of May (around the same time they started turning off some ordering options, like the 6'4" bed with V8s).

Dunga

Reaction score
As of May 17th when I ordered from MD all incentives were at the time of delivery, not time of order.

People who ordered early May got ordering incentives. So I think that was a change that silently happened the 2nd or 3rd week of May (around the same time they started turning off some ordering options, like the 6'4" bed with V8s).

FWIW I ordered June 2nd and locked the 0% financing and like a $1,500 rebate. The deal was whichever incentive was better they would use.

Olbez

Reaction score
Yep! Got the 2023 so you’re probably right. Thanks

Twil6

Reaction score
As my truck gets closer to being in my possession, all I can think about is Nov 1st and what will the incentives be.

cleigh

Reaction score
There is no rhyme or reason to which trucks get shipped and don’t after WS.

Or from build sheet to WS either really. I was part of that group of 18 build sheets on the same day, but didn't get my WS until like 5 days later (last group from the initial BS grouping).

My dominos tracker finally says delivered, which makes sense since I own the truck now (even if I don't have possession until next week).

Twil6

Reaction score
Yeah I was part of a big group of Build sheets and mine was last after 14 days

coldhammer

Reaction score
I just got an automated email and a text message from my rep - the email likely due to a lack of communication since I placed my order, so I was disregarding that, but the text message made me nervous - asking if I'd made any decisions yet. I responded saying that I would say so, since the last time we'd spoken it was confirming my deposit and filling out the paperwork for the order, and I had the VIN at least for the order from Ram. Still, made me nervous enough that I reached out to Aaron for a confirmation that my order hadn't accidentally been canceled or anything of the sort.

Olbez

Reaction score
I just got an automated email and a text message from my rep - the email likely due to a lack of communication since I placed my order, so I was disregarding that, but the text message made me nervous - asking if I'd made any decisions yet. I responded saying that I would say so, since the last time we'd spoken it was confirming my deposit and filling out the paperwork for the order, and I had the VIN at least for the order from Ram. Still, made me nervous enough that I reached out to Aaron for a confirmation that my order hadn't accidentally been canceled or anything of the sort.
Did Aaron confirm?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
received text from RAM tracker saying my truck is leaving SHAP today and should be at MD by 11/11. Sat at the SHAP parking lot for 28 days when i could be rolling around in it right now 🤦‍♂️

JoeI21

Reaction score
not to put a damper on your parade but just fyi my dominos tracker showed shipped 10/19 with a delivery date to MD for 11/11
received text from RAM tracker saying my truck is leaving SHAP today and should be at MD by 11/11. Sat at the SHAP parking lot for 28 days when i could be rolling around in it right now 🤦‍♂️

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
not to put a damper on your parade but just fyi my dominos tracker showed shipped 10/19 with a delivery date to MD for 11/11
yeah i know 2 weeks train transit from SHAP to MD sounds impossible but some people's rail time was less than that. we shall see lol

ICE-G

Reaction score
It felt like the night before Christmas……
(while visions of ram trucks danced in my head) Due to a back strain I was sleeping as quiet as a mouse, My Wife yelled all through the house. I awoke to see what was the matter, she said 2 missed calls from Lake Charles and continued to chatter. Away to the iPhone I flew like a flash, I told my wife It was Mark Dodge and they needed the cash. I opened the attachment and to what my wondering eyes should appear, not a miniature sleigh but a silver truck and eight additional Photos my dear. This little old driver became lively and quick and did not feel as tired and sick. In the blink of an eye I got out of bed and the loan officer ensured me I had nothing to dread. MD staff spoke a few words but went straight to their paperwork And filled the gas tank full and prepared the truck without a quirk. I sprang to my rental sleigh and gave out a yell, I had 9 hrs to drive and felt like hell. So away I flew fast and quick, down to Louisiana to meet with St. Nick. I met with MD on Friday 10/28 and they treated me right, and they probably heard me exclaim as I drove out of sight "Merry Christmas to all and to all..goodnight
Goodnight."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/