5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It felt like the night before Christmas……
(while visions of ram trucks danced in my head) Due to a back strain I was sleeping as quiet as a mouse, My Wife yelled all through the house. I awoke to see what was the matter, she said 2 missed calls from Lake Charles and continued to chatter. Away to the iPhone I flew like a flash, I told my wife It was Mark Dodge and they needed the cash. I opened the attachment and to what my wondering eyes should appear, not a miniature sleigh but a silver truck and eight additional Photos my dear. This little old driver became lively and quick and did not feel as tired and sick. In the blink of an eye I got out of bed and the loan officer ensured me I had nothing to dread. MD staff spoke a few words but went straight to their paperwork And filled the gas tank full and prepared the truck without a quirk. I sprang to my rental sleigh and gave out a yell, I had 9 hrs to drive and felt like hell. So away I flew fast and quick, down to Louisiana to meet with St. Nick. I met with MD on Friday 10/28 and they treated me right, and they probably heard me exclaim as I drove out of sight "Merry Christmas to all and to all..goodnight
Goodnight."
Christmas came early for you!

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
got an email from Art this morning letting me know that my truck has arrived at MD. Best piece of email I've received in a long time!
Now on to talking finance and arrange transpo or flight. Not sure if I can wait for the end of month for that $160 flight though
image_50418177.JPG image_50428673.JPG 1667320187694.png

Twil6

Reaction score
I just looked at the incentives. Hopefully they change soon but for Laramie there is currently nothing.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just looked at the incentives. Hopefully they change soon but for Laramie there is currently nothing.
this month's incentives are what you see on the website and not likely to change, just had this conversation with Art this morning and he called back to confirm.

JoeI21

Reaction score
this month's incentives are what you see on the website and not likely to change, just had this conversation with Art this morning and he called back to confirm.
so much for black friday deals. unfortunate

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so much for black friday deals. unfortunate
yeap i know... that was the first thing i checked this morning when i got to office (yes, i do all these stuff on company time because my own time is reserved for something more important like playing call of duty)
imagine the disappointment when i found out. also imagine the frustration to find out that lowest MD can offer rate wise is just slight under 5%
can't help but imagine if only Ram didn't delay my shipment from SHAP last month...

Twil6

Reaction score
yeap i know... that was the first thing i checked this morning when i got to office (yes, i do all these stuff on company time because my own time is reserved for something more important like playing call of duty)
imagine the disappointment when i found out. also imagine the frustration to find out that lowest MD can offer rate wise is just slight under 5%
can't help but imagine if only Ram didn't delay my shipment from SHAP last month...
Yeah this sucks for everyone as there is a large group of us getting our trucks in NOV. I guess I will have to start shopping rates locally, because at worst I thought I would have 2.9% deal.

5% is tough to take for a truck that won’t be driven daily at first.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah this sucks for everyone as there is a large group of us getting our trucks in NOV. I guess I will have to start shopping rates locally, because at worst I thought I would have 2.9% deal.

5% is tough to take for a truck that won’t be driven daily at first.
MD's best rate, assuming I can get it, is high 4%, which is still lower than what I can find. I should have no problem getting that high 4% rate though since i do have ~800 credit score and only financing half of the truck.
i guess we will see

JoeI21

Reaction score
MD's best rate, assuming I can get it, is high 4%, which is still lower than what I can find. I should have no problem getting that high 4% rate though since i do have ~800 credit score and only financing half of the truck.
i guess we will see
i don’t know how accurate this is because i can’t find anywhere to support it yet. however, my local dealer who knew i was in the market but unaware i already ordered called me and said incentives will be coming out for other trims. not sure on time line yet and like i said i can’t find anywhere that reflects this but keep on the look out

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i don’t know how accurate this is because i can’t find anywhere to support it yet. however, my local dealer who knew i was in the market but unaware i already ordered called me and said incentives will be coming out for other trims. not sure on time line yet and like i said i can’t find anywhere that reflects this but keep on the look out
well my information is accurate as of today as i got off phone with Art from MD this morning after he completed a conference call with Ram's incentive team.
Maybe that will change for other trims, but as of today there's nothing for Laramies and Rebels (those are the only two i checked)

Twil6

Reaction score
So did you complete the finance completely today.
Do you send them the down payment first then go thru finance. I know they already have the 1,000 deposit.
Thanks

JoeI21

Reaction score
well my information is accurate as of today as i got off phone with Art from MD this morning after he completed a conference call with Ram's incentive team.
Maybe that will change for other trims, but as of today there's nothing for Laramies and Rebels (those are the only two i checked)
i’m not doubting that. i’m just passing along what i was told. like i said nothing concrete yet that i can find to support what was said

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you send them the down payment first then go thru finance. I know they already have the 1,000 deposit.
Thanks
negative not today.
i need to send in my residency stuff since im trying to registering it in a different state that im about to move to soon so we had to pause it until i get off work at midnight to take pictures of the papers.
the $1k deposit counts toward your purchase price (think of it as you prepaid $1000) so i only get $1k ram cash from the website and $500 from treadlightly

Mketch

Reaction score
Mark Dodge came through today, the rumors about great their service/process were true. They honored the 0%APR for 48 months from when I ordered in July. Plus the $1000 Ram cash from an expired coupon code. They made every accommodation I asked for except one. I asked for the “coverages report” from the service manager at the recommendation of a forum member’s post. Apparently Stellantis does not want its customers to know exactly what is covered under the factory warranty. Oh well, I’m still happy about my purchase. Already have my new wheels and tires ready to go on next week. 55108A87-D5DF-4767-88BB-E1E8FAC8E5F6.jpeg

JoeI21

Reaction score
Mark Dodge came through today, the rumors about great their service/process were true. They honored the 0%APR for 48 months from when I ordered in July. Plus the $1000 Ram cash from an expired coupon code. They made every accommodation I asked for except one. I asked for the “coverages report” from the service manager at the recommendation of a forum member’s post. Apparently Stellantis does not want its customers to know exactly what is covered under the factory warranty. Oh well, I’m still happy about my purchase. Already have my new wheels and tires ready to go on next week. View attachment 142809
great looking truck

Mketch

Reaction score
Those look like the wheels from a bighorn.
Tell me about it. I raised a huge fuss about it a month or so ago once I realized they stopped putting the Laramie specific wheels on with the ORP. Apparently they started using the bighorn wheels mid year.
I bought some BTS wheels for cheap on Facebook Marketplace and had them powder coated black, so all will be right with the world soon.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks
just got off zoom with Thomas from Financing and signed the documents.
So last night I looked over the ordering documents that Sandi sent me, especially the one titled Financing and Incentives. In that, I discovered I do have another $2000 discount and 0% for 48 months or 1.9% for 60 months.
Unfortunately I don't qualify for the 0% for 48 months but I qualified for 1.9%.
Overall, at the time of signing, I have $3500 discounts ($2000 discount from June, $1000 Ram website cash, and $500 Treadlightly) plus 1.9% for 60 months.

Pretty happy with what i got. going from high 4% to 1.9% alone is something worth celebrating, i guess. But my point is, CHECK YOUR INCENTIVE AND FINANCE PDF FROM WHEN YOU ORDERED BEFORE YOU SIGN ANYTHING AT DELIVERY.

Users who are viewing this thread