5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Local dealer did an oil change and tire rotation, and didn't torque the locking lug nuts down. Found one in the garage and one's gone on the road somewhere. Called them up to get a new set and their response was that I'd need to come in for them to verify. So, they're expecting me to take a couple hours out of my day to make sure they actually screwed up, instead of just sending out a replacement set. Just grabbed a set from Amazon.

Just another reason I'm glad I bought my truck at Mark Dodge instead of this local dealer.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Mine has left the factory on the way to MD. I’m assuming bill have it in Minnesota by the end of the month. I’m locked in to the 0% for 48 months and I see a bunch of incentives but they’re only good through the 5th. We will see what happens when I pay for it.
Unless I'm mistaken it doesn't look like the July incentives are much different than June.

I'm kinda hoping my truck now comes in August since there might be a chance of something better.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah local dealers can really ruin ownership to a certain extent.
Yeah. They already lost my sales business. Hope losing my service business was worth whatever 4 locking lug nuts costs them.

Dunga

Reaction score
Yeah. They already lost my sales business. Hope losing my service business was worth whatever 4 locking lug nuts costs them.
I really hate when they’re condescending to the customer. I called to make a service appointment last November for my Vette. I put winter tires on it here not to drive in a blizzard but when it’s 25 and nice the summer compound is not ideal. Anyways, the guy proceeds to lecture me about why they no longer work on corvettes in the winter months because it’s a “recreational vehicle” and not safe to have out in winter months. Granted we didn’t even have snow at the time. I explained to the individual that I’d owned the car for 8 years in Minnesota and if he really is refusing service. He said yes because of the “power that thing makes”. I told him it was the slowest car in my garage at the time since my daily had 600 hp and that I was gonna take my business to another chevy closer to our home. The service manager later called and essentially tried to talk back what his advisor said saying “if it’s just an oil change we can probably do it”. I told him no thanks.

I suspect they had a tech crash or damage a customer car and then they made this new policy. Haha. For my trouble I got a free safety lecture.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m going to jump back into this thread after having my truck for a while. I just want to say that my experience with Aaron and his entire team was the best vehicle purchase experience I’ve ever had. After my truck was delivered, I discovered an issue that Aaron jumped on immediately to get resolved and followed through with his promises. It’s a long story, so I’m not going to go into it, but it got fixed and I’m happy. I highly recommend buying from them. I can’t imagine you would ever be disappointed. They are the best.

Dunga

Reaction score
I’m going to jump back into this thread after having my truck for a while. I just want to say that my experience with Aaron and his entire team was the best vehicle purchase experience I’ve ever had. After my truck was delivered, I discovered an issue that Aaron jumped on immediately to get resolved and followed through with his promises. It’s a long story, so I’m not going to go into it, but it got fixed and I’m happy. I highly recommend buying from them. I can’t imagine you would ever be disappointed. They are the best.
Any tips you can give us would be greatly appreciated. I was planning to fly down and drive it but it got built so fast I won’t have time so I’m gonna have it shipped. I’ve only worked and spoken with Sandi.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any tips you can give us would be greatly appreciated. I was planning to fly down and drive it but it got built so fast I won’t have time so I’m gonna have it shipped. I’ve only worked and spoken with Sandi.

Sandi was my salesperson as well. I had the truck shipped on a trailer and it worked out pretty well. I highly recommend looking over the truck when it arrives. Any kind of damage, no matter how minor, is on them. So, take your time and make the driver wait. Report any findings to Aaron immediately. Other than that, just enjoy the savings, the excellent customer service and the ease of the entire process. As far as shipping goes, just get with Aaron and he will put you with the right person.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Absolutely! To the point that I'm trying to get my wife out of her Audi so we can buy a Challenger from Aaron. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rich6896

Reaction score
I works well with the mft. It closes a little tight from the left to the right bracket but it is good.

Users who are viewing this thread