5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major issue: Odometer Moving forward with start ups while vehicle is still in Park. 19’ 1500 Longhorn , build date 6/19/19!

TulsaRam

Reaction score
I thought I had extra miles on my odometer too. It turns out I love this truck so much, my wife and I are driving it more than my old trucks!:ROFLMAO:

rotts4u

Reaction score
So am I correct after reading all 5 pages of this thread that
1. Almost all trucks except one is reading miles perfectly?
2. One person had a 50 mile discrepancy
3. There is a start up sequence in the odometer that makes everyone think the ODO is advancing but its not.

Is that it?

DesertRebel

Reaction score
So am I correct after reading all 5 pages of this thread that
1. Almost all trucks except one is reading miles perfectly?
2. One person had a 50 mile discrepancy
3. There is a start up sequence in the odometer that makes everyone think the ODO is advancing but its not.

Is that it?
Due to your thread bump, I read all 5 pages as well... yes, your summary seems accurate.

I think many people are looking for reasons to have problems - so it gets a little convoluted at times.

I must admit, there have been a half dozen thread topics that caused concern for me - and had me checking obscure things on my truck... psychology it's a weird thing.

Users who are viewing this thread