5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnaflow Exhaust installed!

768mph

Reaction score
Exhaust does sound more mellow than my Carven which is what I wanted. I may go ahead and order the magnaflow while I can get the sale price :p
As I said, it’s much better sounding in person. Inside sounds amazing 2750rpm and up.

John

Reaction score
No light here and I love the sound!! Ended up getting mine from GotExhaust.com they honored the Hottexhaust.com price and are in Virginia, close to me in Atlanta. Also gave me a good price on the Edge Pulsar tuner. Had all of it in 2 days!! Talk to Nick!!

Tell him John Hagins sent you!!

John

Last edited:

billyraff

Reaction score
Where did you get it 25% off? Thats an awesome price on a 820$ exhaust. Love the sound.

RenoRam

Reaction score
I'm curious, we ALL seem to remove the left side as one unit instead of simply cutting it in half! Why?? After I did mine I thought "why didn't I cut it" who is ever going to buy it!!! Or sell it!!! Or put it back on!!! Just the challenge I guess!!

John
Didn't have my cutting tool as I had let
Don’t they order direct from the manufacturer like everyone else?
That was my experience with hotexhaust.com. 25% off and direct shipping from Magnaflow.

John

Reaction score
When I bought mine from Gotexhaust.com last week ($621) they ship from their warehouse in Pa. I think Magnaflow is in California.

J

anthonysnell

Reaction score
Would it be possible to hear the exhaust from the cabin under start up, idle, acceleration and cruising. Cant find any videos on this. Thank you

RenoRam

Reaction score
I believe there are some videos in the thread that may have some of what you are looking for. Magnaflow site has a video that has some if it as well.

anthonysnell

Reaction score
The videos I've seen and heard appear to be taken from outside the vehicle only.

Users who are viewing this thread