5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LUYED LED- New (Frugal) LED Reverse Light.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I still haven’t done this on my truck, but I put one on the wife’s car. Worked out well.

I’m wondering what’s the best mounting position to prevent drive thru car washes from ripping them off.

Anyone had this issue?

1700321833545.jpeg

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
I still haven’t done this on my truck, but I put one on the wife’s car. Worked out well.

I’m wondering what’s the best mounting position to prevent drive thru car washes from ripping them off.

Anyone had this issue?

View attachment 171254
I only use brushless car washes, but my pics are in post #78 and they're still solid (I took the tie wraps off a couple years ago).

FYI: The new LUYEDs I installed on my son's Colorado are a new design where you can adjust the angle of the light and lock in.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I only use brushless car washes, but my pics are in post #78 and they're still solid (I took the tie wraps off a couple years ago).

FYI: The new LUYEDs I installed on my son's Colorado are a new design where you can adjust the angle of the light and lock in.
Thanks. The one on my wife’s car can be adjusted as well.

Users who are viewing this thread