5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowered the rear 2" last night.

drstein

Reaction score
I surrender, ordered mine 10 min ago. Leveled....Homer say...mmmmmmmm

tavitopr

Reaction score
I've been contemplating the idea of these springs for while.. Thanks to this thread I just purchased them $148 shipped with the 10% discount that they have right now

J4U

Reaction score
Quick question:

Will have time this weekend to put the springs and bags on.

Will the bags lift the truck with nominal pressure for just normal driving?

Got the air bags for hauling but dont haul heavy loads a lot. Just wanted them there in case I do.

Shanesrt8

Reaction score
Airlift 1000
I have the 2000 HD and i do notice that they lift it a tad when i pump them up. I keep 5 psi in them at all times and they do not affect the ride height

Reactions: J4U

HemiRam

Reaction score
Hey anyone have a discount code for accessory partners? I want to buy those progressive rate lowering springs for the rear of my 19 Ram Big Horn. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidNJ

Reaction score
Keep in mind, without a leveling suspension, lowering the rear reduces some of the wheel travel used to handle heavy loads. Most of the available payload is on the rear. For a eTorque Hemi 4x4 Crew Cab with 5-7 box there is nominally 770 lb of axle capacity available in the front and 1850 lb in the rear.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Cross88

Reaction score
I installed my lowering springs last night. 2wd crew cab, short bed. Got pretty much spot on 2” of drop right out of the box. Has anyone noticed any more settling of the springs over time? A little more drop? I’m at about 1-1.25” of rake now which I’m 100% ok with. Love the look and how it drives.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I installed my lowering springs last night. 2wd crew cab, short bed. Got pretty much spot on 2” of drop right out of the box. Has anyone noticed any more settling of the springs over time? A little more drop? I’m at about 1-1.25” of rake now which I’m 100% ok with. Love the look and how it drives.

Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread