Lost presets

Raylan GIvens

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a feeling that the profile thing has been a red herring. I suspect that SXM did something that caused a bunch of us to lose our presets (and maybe profiles, too). Then they fixed it. So, people who created a profile and then thought that fixed their problem were deceived and it was just coincidental timing. They created a profile just after or around the same time they got a fix from SXM.
I agree, setting up a profile didn't solve my problem. I waited a day and tried again and presets were saving

CoachLarry

Reaction score
Just wanted to note that I did have a user profile set in the SiriusXM settings prior to the presets being erased this weekend. And I just looked today and my user profile is gone as well. I’ll try recreating the profile and adding favorites again and see if they stay.
SAME!

Flot

Reaction score
I don't know if it was a cause/effect or not, but after 4 days of presets resetting, I did create a profile and my presets have stuck for 24 hours now.

hasher67

Reaction score
I had the same issues with presets starting last Saturday. I also can't use Android Auto any longer. Get a message on the 12" screen that there is a error conecting to phone. Haven't changed anything on my phone, and the last update to Android Auto was June 21st.

wingostar

Reaction score
I don't know if it was a cause/effect or not, but after 4 days of presets resetting, I did create a profile and my presets have stuck for 24 hours now.
Same issue here and I called Sirius. Someone in India told me they were aware of issue and that I needed to set a profile. Based on what I read here I told him that I did not believe that would solve it and asked if he could ping me. For someone reason he did not want to do that. I went back and forth with him and he finally agreed to ping me but I told him I would try the profile while he was on the phone. Did that and now presets have saved, at least temporarily.

DaleD

Reaction score
After over 3 months of no issues, I lost my presets last week. After reading comments on here, I made a profile and so far so good. Strange how it worked great then "poof", presets gone. I will blame Sirrius/XM on this one. This forum has been extremely helpful on several issues. Thank you!

EVILLIME

Reaction score
I'll be calling Sirius tomorrow. I have had this problem for the last 3 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)