5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for spare fuse slot

frisby5

Reaction score
I will.probably just tap into f60 . Then maybe later run a switch into the cabin. I dont want to make this overly complicated its not critical im just changing grilles for the look ,they just happen to have lights lol

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I will.probably just tap into f60 . Then maybe later run a switch into the cabin. I dont want to make this overly complicated its not critical im just changing grilles for the look ,they just happen to have lights lol
I’d prob do the same. Sucks that it’s a critical fuse, but no one has had issues yet. I’d prob keep some spares in the truck just in case

frisby5

Reaction score
I’d prob do the same. Sucks that it’s a critical fuse, but no one has had issues yet. I’d prob keep some spares in the truck just in case
I tapped into fuse F44 trailer ind light ? It works when truck is turned to mar . I dont have a trailer but there is a 10 amp fuse in the slot. So i put in a add a fuse, grill lights are working now. Heres a picture ,changed the grill and lights. Figured i would change the halogens since i had everything apart anyways lol.

Attachments

• 20240408_141740.jpg
    20240408_141740.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 7

frisby5

Reaction score
My fuse box has f44 says trailer camera. I’ll have to take a looksie and see if it has a fuse or not. Sounds like it worked out for you tho.
Yes Its the trailer camera. I didnt want to tie into anything vital like the ecm or fuel pump. I got my multi meter out and started testing fuse slots. Cant believe they didnt add more live spares.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I tapped into fuse F44 trailer ind light ? It works when truck is turned to mar . I dont have a trailer but there is a 10 amp fuse in the slot. So i put in an add a fuse, grill lights are working now. Heres a picture ,changed the grill and lights. Figured i would change the halogens since i had everything apart anyways lol.
Nicely done. I don’t have a trailer camera, I’ll have to check for a fuse as well

Users who are viewing this thread