5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for info on LED headlight assemblies...

rceagle1a

Reaction score
If anyone’s looking, I’m probably going to be removing my led heads and fogs. Zero issues just looking at getting rid of the truck. Let me know
With the needed adapters to run them on a halogen truck? What’s your price you can private message me with that if you like

mcx6

Reaction score
If anyone’s looking, I’m probably going to be removing my led heads and fogs. Zero issues just looking at getting rid of the truck. Let me know
I would be interested in the lights, depending on price and if everything is included to convert a halogen.Thanks

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
You’re looking to get rid of it already?? Oh man.

Maybe if the price is right and I can’t resist...

Get me some more details. :)

Dayum. Talk about people jacking a thread. XD

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m looking for $1100, that includes headlights, led fog lights and the ballast to convert from halogen to led
Oh nevermind I can get the headlights and adapter for $1100 new. Dont think im gonna change the fogs otherwise that'd be a good deal

NorthEdition19

Reaction score
Oh nevermind I can get the headlights and adapter for $1100 new. Dont think im gonna change the fogs otherwise that'd be a good deal
Ok no biggy, where are you finding these lights so cheap?

dsn112

Reaction score
Adapter and headlights new are $1245 at the best deal possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsn112

Reaction score
so you have part numbers for everything and website

I mean, you can do just a little bit of reading here and find it all. Or you can go to Bam wholesale parts and put in 2019 ram and go to headlamps and pick the led left and right. It’s fairly simple.

dsn112

Reaction score
When going to led do you need to get a reflash from the dealer? Whats the part number for adapter?

No you don’t need anything from a dealer.

There is no part number, it not an oem part. Retroshop sells a retrofit harness. It’s on their site under the 19 ram.

WARamDom

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Talking with another parts guy and he saying a possiblebreflash was neccesary, but a wiring harness to bypass that is better

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It will not work without the adapter because the connectors on the halogen trucks do not mate up with the LED headlights.

dracktw

Reaction score
I have and extra headlight led 350$ (left side) plus shipping

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Does anyone have 15% discount code for BAMWHOLESALE?

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
It’s happening, boys and girls. I just cashed out $1k of my LTC. I’ll be ordering my lights and picking them up from BAM at my service next Saturday. :)

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s happening, boys and girls. I just cashed out $1k of my LTC. I’ll be ordering my lights and picking them up from BAM at my service next Saturday. :)
Nice. Take your time and follow the installation instructions on the retro shop website. It’s not hard, the only part that sucks is removing the front fascia pieces. One tip I can offer is that once you have all the screws removed (the one inside the fender is tough to get to), you need to apply equal, outward pulling force on the front and the side of the fascia simultaneously to get it to release from the clips. See the picture below. There are clips all along that fascia piece. Pull out simultaneously from the two locations indicated by the arrows. Good luck!

BB456433-ACD6-4AE7-9EF1-BE48828261D5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread