5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Dashboard Delaminating and Bubbling

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those pics are before and after btw
Glad you got yours fixed, but it was a goodwill repair, not an actual warranty repair. It clearly says goodwill right on the invoice you included. Sounds more like your dealership has decided to goodwill dash replacements on 2019 and 2020 models if your service adviser told you that. But Ram isn't doing that across the board.

TR2019

Reaction score
It's changed part #s so might be good..
Wow that must have been a relief. Mine delaminated during covid and the dealer couldn't be bothered with fixing it. Is your truck under extended warranty? Or did they just give you the option when you brought it in for service

Lastcall8

Reaction score
Dang I got really excited as mine is doo g the same thing and I have a 2019. I also called ram cares awhile back and they told me to take it in to dealer first then get back with them. Being a firefighter and a teacher almost have zero time. Now that it’s summer will take it in soon. Also my radio screen doesn’t come on sometimes for around 45 minutes. 🤦🏽‍♂️

davidnc301

Reaction score
Wow that must have been a relief. Mine delaminated during covid and the dealer couldn't be bothered with fixing it. Is your truck under extended warranty? Or did they just give you the option when you brought it in for service
No bought it used with 18k miles and just contacted Ram care and went though the process..and that was it!..lol

davidnc301

Reaction score
Glad you got yours fixed, but it was a goodwill repair, not an actual warranty repair. It clearly says goodwill right on the invoice you included. Sounds more like your dealership has decided to goodwill dash replacements on 2019 and 2020 models if your service adviser told you that. But Ram isn't doing that across the board.
Maybe..but Ram care guy said they were..so idk

PMCurtis

Reaction score
We all need to call RAM Cares 866-932-3878 and complain. Once they get enough complaints they will issue an service builtin on the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread