5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rgeislr

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently bought a brand new 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel EcoDiesel. I’m extremely disappointed on the lack of lift kits on the market for these as I haven’t even found any 4 or 6 inch lifts. I have the truck booked in to get a 2 inch ReadyLift leveling kit installed, wondering if I can still fit 35 inch tires on this?

db9

Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you open any thread regarding a level all the way up to competition Baja suspension we have gotten your take on your motofab spacers. Trust me, it's noted. Motofab and 4-ply, got it.
Oh, I forgot I had 4 ply tires. You’re really on the ball!

And you’re such a great contributor with all those 23 messages! Way to go! 👏🏻👏🏻

db9

Reaction score
motofab spacers are great. If you dont have ORP or do alot of off roading, that's all you need for a level.

Also, the OP has 1. a Rebel 2. EcoD. So he can NOT just put on your stupid Amazon spacers since his Rebel already has a 1" lift. He would also need uca's. And that probably would be a very unpleasant ride. Also, it's an ecoD, which brings in other fitment issues he must work out. Again, the OP is coming for help and rather than shutting your uneducated face you give a garbage recommendation that could set him on a path to problems.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Also, the OP has 1. a Rebel 2. EcoD. So he can NOT just put on your stupid Amazon spacers since his Rebel already has a 1" lift. He would also need uca's. And that probably would be a very unpleasant ride. Also, it's an ecoD, which brings in other fitment issues he must work out. Again, the OP is coming for help and rather than shutting your uneducated face you give a garbage recommendation that could set him on a path to problems.
You ok?

traymo

Reaction score
Do you have the air ride suspension or standard struts and springs? If you have the air ride, your choices are going to be limited.

Users who are viewing this thread