5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those 4th Gens!

D

Deleted member103

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GONNA HAVE A DAD-CLONE in the Family ! ! ! What a COOL gift, lots of love going around their !
1f44d.png
263a.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GONNA HAVE A DAD-CLONE in the Family ! ! ! What a COOL gift, lots of love going around their !
1f44d.png
263a.png
He is my little helper, my pal at Chrysler at Carlilse(falls on mom's weekend to work), Always got his eye out for Ram trucks and Demon, Hellcat. We go to All Trucks Carlisle every year also. He has been to them 4 times already. He will turn 5 next month.
He is a great kid, and I hope our love for Mopars and the outdoors will help him remain a good kid through his teens and beyond.
He has wanted that truck for many years now. Everytime we go to Toys r us he checks it out. We got it ordered just in time as they are closing.
He just keeps saying, just like yours Dad, will it rust?!! Ha ha ha, the smartbutt.

GOOD TIMES.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
While I don't have any kids I was personally raised around cars and everyone else I know that was has turned out pretty good. Not a bad idea.
1f44d.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive been neglecting the truck for the past month since I bought the car so decided I'll be driving it for the next week and letting the car sit.

(see attachment)

Attachments

• 20180407_164934.jpg
    20180407_164934.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 176
D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Ive been neglecting the truck for the past month since I bought the car so decided I'll be driving it for the next week and letting the car sit.

(see attachment)
Quite the contrast . . . that your covered 5th wheel off to the side ?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Was a beauty day today.
(see attachment)

Attachments

• 20180423_172254.jpg
    20180423_172254.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 112
D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Was a beauty day today.
(see attachment)
And you STILL HAVEN'T added the COLOR to your list of add-ons / description ! I give up ! I do think my (future) DT (IF I choose) Patriot Blue LOOKS BETTER ! Go take a "Sunday kinda drive" (don't want to dust up the paint job) and park next to a DT Patriot Blue . . . then . . . tell me I'm wrong !
263a.png
1f604.png

1f914.png

263a.png
!
Go on, I dare ya ! ! !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
And you STILL HAVEN'T added the COLOR to your list of add-ons / description ! I give up ! I do think my (future) DT (IF I choose) Patriot Blue LOOKS BETTER ! Go take a "Sunday kinda drive" (don't want to dust up the paint job) and park next to a DT Patriot Blue . . . then . . . tell me I'm wrong !
263a.png
1f604.png

1f914.png

263a.png
!
Go on, I dare ya ! ! !
As soon as some local dealers get some I'll do just that. Unfortunately I'm heading off to work in about an hour.

Added my color to my signature just for you.
icon_lol.gif

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
As soon as some local dealers get some I'll do just that. Unfortunately I'm heading off to work in about an hour.
WORK ? Oh yea, I remember . . . that thing I USED TO DO for my Uncle Sam, then he so graciously told me to "take leave" (of my senses?) .
So I did, never looked back (was 52; ugh that was, holy cow, 15 years ago ?) . Enjoy the "work," cause when you get "older," enjoying "the Go" isn't as much fun . . . get it ? Enjoy the Go ? Just think of Charmin & the 3 Blue Bears ! Then think of "man-pads"
263a.png
263a.png
263a.png
1f914.png
1f643.png
1f612.png
263a.png

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(see attachment)Here is a picture of my 2015 Limited. It is a Great Truck! Very Happy with it
263a.png

Attachments

• IMG_0593 2.jpg
    IMG_0593 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Slim said:
(see attachment)Here is a picture of my 2015 Limited. It is a Great Truck! Very Happy with it
263a.png
Nice truck, I've almost traded mine in on a white Limited like yours a few times.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Nice truck, I've almost traded mine in on a white Limited like yours a few times.
I love white. I would totally get a black one first except for the constant need for cleaning and how easily you can see scratches and dirt. The black Ram pic you recently posted with the new RamBox at the holding facility had me trying to justify a black one, but I managed to turn away my craving......JUST BARELY!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Slim said:
I love white. I would totally get a black one first except for the constant need for cleaning and how easily you can see scratches and dirt. The black Ram pic you recently posted with the new RamBox at the holding facility had me trying to justify a black one, but I managed to turn away my craving......JUST BARELY!
I used to own an auto detailing business and am a perfectionist. I will never own a black vehicle again, although when properly detailed they look great. They're just a nightmare to take care of like you said. (This is the hood of my old black car after a thorough detailing and cut polishing.)

(see attachment)

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72

iKGraves

Reaction score
Here’s my father’s 2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab. Just recently added the wheels/tires and fender flares. Changed the game for sure. 35X12.50X20 Mastercraft Courser A/T tires with the new 2018 Fuel Avenger wheels.

Attachments

• 2CFE44F2-8DC3-49F8-B795-E79EB6A08E95.jpeg
    2CFE44F2-8DC3-49F8-B795-E79EB6A08E95.jpeg
    522 KB · Views: 38

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
iKGraves said:
Here’s my father’s 2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab. Just recently added the wheels/tires and fender flares. Changed the game for sure. 35X12.50X20 Mastercraft Courser A/T tires with the new 2018 Fuel Avenger wheels.
Very nice truck. It's the right color too.
1f609.png

iKGraves

Reaction score
Yessir, I knew you’d like the color. I was going to wait until it was available for the 19 to order, but I’m way too impatient for that so Granite Crystal is on its way this week!

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
I used to own an auto detailing business and am a perfectionist. I will never own a black vehicle again, although when properly detailed they look great. They're just a nightmare to take care of like you said. (This is the hood of my old black car after a thorough detailing and cut polishing.)

(see attachment)
Ah, we learn something new about Jared ! A "perfectionist it is !? Me too . . . which probably explains some of my "quirkiness" and constant quest for having to know "every little damn thing" about 'stuff" !? Can be quite annoying . . . even to ME sometimes, now that I am older and less so ! Came in very handy in the Navy - helped earn me 2 Navy Achievement Medals ! ! ! ( oops, now you know something more about me ! ) .
1f609.png

Users who are viewing this thread