5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lease Rates?

Sooliman

Reaction score
$325 on a $47k truck is entirely possible. Good deal!
Around here (NY) most of the Big Horns are loaded up to Laramie levels and sticker north of $52-53k, so they lease out above $400. Most are closer to $450-$480.

Cannonball

Reaction score
$325 on a $47k truck is entirely possible. Good deal!
Around here (NY) most of the Big Horns are loaded up to Laramie levels and sticker north of $52-53k, so they lease out above $400. Most are closer to $450-$480.
Lol.... zero $/month is also possible with the right size down payment or trade in. As easy as this would make it, the Monthly payment amount is not what defines a good deal.

benbindokas

Reaction score
Whether or not it's a good deal depends on where the $7750 cap cost reduction came from. That section was just out of view in your pic. If it's anything other than dealer rebates than it's not a good deal.

And your 267/mo plus tax equaling 325 /mo doesn't make sense unless your tax rate is 20% San Francisco? Lol

The reduction was all rebates and dealer incentives. I put nothing down on this. It was angled as I eas trying to keep my personal car info off of it.
Lol.... zero $/month is also possible with the right size down payment or trade in. As easy as this would make it, the Monthly payment amount is not what defines a good deal.

My payment is with zero down

U

User_3336

A little hard to believe, but you $267 payment becomes 325.61?

Also, it says $8376.61 due at signing..........any rebates would have not looked like that on a lease contract.

Appears the 7750 cap reduction are rebates (and possibly any dealer discount). BUT I checked on the RAM website, and 2250 is the most lease cash i see.

so msrp 47370 - 7750 cap reduction *IS* near the 40527 as the gross capitalized cost.

But, then again, It states 8376.61 due at signing. where is this coming from? OP states he paid nothing down.

was there a trade involved?

Still doesn't look right.

I compared it to a previous lease contract of mine on a previous Silverado.

2019 Big Horn crew 4x4

$0 down sign and drive
36 months
10k miles per year
$267/month plus tax, came to just over $300
Leased through First National Bank

Good deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

benbindokas

Reaction score
A little hard to believe, but you $267 payment becomes 325.61?

Also, it says $8376.61 due at signing..........any rebates would have not looked like that on a lease contract.

Appears the 7750 cap reduction are rebates (and possibly any dealer discount). BUT I checked on the RAM website, and 2250 is the most lease cash i see.

so msrp 47370 - 7750 cap reduction *IS* near the 40527 as the gross capitalized cost.

But, then again, It states 8376.61 due at signing. where is this coming from? OP states he paid nothing down.

was there a trade involved?

Still doesn't look right.

I compared it to a previous lease contract of mine on a previous Silverado.

The $8376 includes the cost reduction, first payment, title, fees, and the remainder made up by the dealer.

Believe it, don’t believe it. I can assure you I put nothing down.

RedRocketZ28

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this up but I figured this is the place for it. Anyway, I plan on going in on Wednesday to sign a 36 month/15k mile lease on a Big Horn with an MSRP of $53,130. I know no other figures (yet) other than what they told me my monthly payment would be and that's $499.65 with $0 down. Looking at other threads and reading other forums, this seems to be on par or slightly better than a lot. What's the consensus?

Also, before I sign anything, what are the numbers that I need to be looking out for? This is at a local dealer here in Iowa if that matters as well.

Thanks all.

Gauge

Reaction score
For those that have already leased, how long did it take to get paperwork from chrysler in the mail regarding your account number and how to pay, etc? Been 3 weeks tomorrow since I leased mine and I haven’t received anything. I called Chrysler a couple days ago and they don’t have my paperwork yet (says it may still be in funding).

Mainly wondering because of how my state (Kentucky) adds tax and registration to a lease. Before I go get my plates and what not I would prefer to have paperwork from Chrysler in hand.

Bboyce536

Reaction score
Like someone said, go over to edmunds and see the base MF rate and residuals and you can calculate what your lease payment is. If a dealer is giving you payments but is not will to show you the MF rate they are using, walk away. Usually the only way you will start seeing a non Chrysler cap lease is when Ram throws IDL cash on the trucks. I leased my laramie first of August for 36/12k and am Paying $389. For a big horn, you should be closer to $300. The MF on the Laramie is higher so that alone adds close to $40 a month to your payment. A Big horn is definitely the cheapest route to go on a lease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online