5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie sport thread

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I’m going to ‘thread bomb’!:p I have a Longhorn but I absolutely love these sport trucks, the hoods especially. I may have to do a swap;). My daughter and I were driving through the dealership where I bought my truck just to pass some time and she was picking out the trucks she liked. I told her she could have mine when she was old enough and I would get a new one. She said “No, that’s ok, I want a black Laramie Sport”. She knows her trucks, she’s only 12:love:.

Last edited:

mxracer32

Reaction score
Did anyone max out their Laramie with options instead of going with a limited? Trying to see if I’m crazy or not. My dilemma is I want a luxury truck inside with a tough exterior. The chrome trim /mirrors etc on the limited is just not me. When I went to the dealer told them the spec Laramie I wanted they said ‘why not Just get a limited it’s the same price’.

Because I don’t like chrome. That’s why.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
Did anyone max out their Laramie with options instead of going with a limited? Trying to see if I’m crazy or not. My dilemma is I want a luxury truck inside with a tough exterior. The chrome trim /mirrors etc on the limited is just not me. When I went to the dealer told them the spec Laramie I wanted they said ‘why not Just get a limited it’s the same price’.

Because I don’t like chrome. That’s why.

Did that with my ‘16 Ram Chose about every option possible except 5 of them. Went with the limited this go around, just thought it made more sense. The limited seats are to die for, for comfort.

Rocketman

Reaction score
Here’s mine...Best Ram I’ve ever owned

b1f27364bd79d7267912425b5e8be477.jpg

8c3e3bd86d028ea83736834cfd5f084c.jpg

8deb47ac62d26a4c560f3985abd91579.jpg

a91d89d76efb011d85a285b2ce51c2c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread