Laramie sport thread

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I’m going to ‘thread bomb’!:p I have a Longhorn but I absolutely love these sport trucks, the hoods especially. I may have to do a swap;). My daughter and I were driving through the dealership where I bought my truck just to pass some time and she was picking out the trucks she liked. I told her she could have mine when she was old enough and I would get a new one. She said “No, that’s ok, I want a black Laramie Sport”. She knows her trucks, she’s only 12:love:.

Last edited:

mxracer32

Reaction score
Did anyone max out their Laramie with options instead of going with a limited? Trying to see if I’m crazy or not. My dilemma is I want a luxury truck inside with a tough exterior. The chrome trim /mirrors etc on the limited is just not me. When I went to the dealer told them the spec Laramie I wanted they said ‘why not Just get a limited it’s the same price’.

Because I don’t like chrome. That’s why.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
Did anyone max out their Laramie with options instead of going with a limited? Trying to see if I’m crazy or not. My dilemma is I want a luxury truck inside with a tough exterior. The chrome trim /mirrors etc on the limited is just not me. When I went to the dealer told them the spec Laramie I wanted they said ‘why not Just get a limited it’s the same price’.

Because I don’t like chrome. That’s why.

Did that with my ‘16 Ram Chose about every option possible except 5 of them. Went with the limited this go around, just thought it made more sense. The limited seats are to die for, for comfort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)