5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just traded in for this 2019

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
Hey all, I just made the jump to the new 2019 ram 1500 up from my 2017. Overall I love the new truck, few quirks I’ll post about elsewhere but on the whole I’m incredibly happy with it. Still want to black out what’s left of the chrome, and get the windows tinted, but it’s such a good looking truck as it rolled off the lot.

Attachments

• 03950DD5-BE19-41CC-A734-10C4C1E29FD0.jpeg
    03950DD5-BE19-41CC-A734-10C4C1E29FD0.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 101

tcw3628

Reaction score
Hey all, I just made the jump to the new 2019 ram 1500 up from my 2017. Overall I love the new truck, few quirks I’ll post about elsewhere but on the whole I’m incredibly happy with it. Still want to black out what’s left of the chrome, and get the windows tinted, but it’s such a good looking truck as it rolled off the lot.

Is that the Blue Streak Pearlcoat?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, thanks for joining up. Blue is my favorite color. Truck looKS content sitting there in front of that trailer.

Congrats on the truck

Reactions: 356

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
I absolutely had to get the sport appearance package, my 2017 was just a regular bighorn and all the chrome was just too much for me. I think it was the chrome door handles that pushed it over the edge on that truck lol.

The blue is definitely my favorite out of the trucks I’ve seen, although I’m a pretty big fan of the Delmonico red, and the all white sports too. I’d just never be able to keep the white clean.

This was the only blue sport package I could find anywhere in my area so I got a few more options than I wanted, but I had to pull the trigger.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The color looks amazing....I think my wife would have liked that more than my Green, which turned out to be BLACK. Thanks for posting the pix!

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
The color looks amazing....I think my wife would have liked that more than my Green, which turned out to be BLACK. Thanks for posting the pix!

Thanks! My wife was definitely a strong supporter of the blue streak, second for both of us was Delmonico red, and then white. All with the sport package and black housing LED headlights. Glad I went with the blue in the end.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Thanks! My wife was definitely a strong supporter of the blue streak, second for both of us was Delmonico red, and then white. All with the sport package and black housing LED headlights. Glad I went with the blue in the end.
Looks great, have not seen that or the Patriot Blue in person.

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
Looks great, have not seen that or the Patriot Blue in person.

I haven’t seen quite a few colors in person, haven’t seen patriot blue, that Forrest green color, silver, gray, or the bright red.

All I have seen (and in abundance) was white, black, delmonico red, and 2 blue streaks with chrome trim. Mine is the only blue streak sport I’ve seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread