5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-depth review of Flowmaster Super 10 with factory resonators

Bones

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I have a quote for $400 cad for a Flowmaster 10 installed and welded. Is that crazy high?
Seems high. My shop is charging me 140 to install my super 10. I am supplying the super 10. I have the 3”in and double 2.5” out super 10

djdnl

Reaction score
I am now a week with super 10's incl resonators. Happy as a kid. A few sweet spots in the speeds that don't have any drone. If you drive normally. It doesn't sound too crazy.

spb_sloram

Reaction score
Well... back at messing with the truck. Finally got around to changing it up a bit more. For anyone who is curious, I've been making plenty more exhaust videos for these trucks to try and help people who are trying to make decisions. 3 Different variations of the same truck with the Flowmaster Super 10! Also one of a friends truck with a Corsa Exhaust

2019 Ram 1500 Flowmaster Super 10 with ALL Resonators
2019 Ram 1500 Flowmaster Super 10 with FIRST Resonator Removed (Rear 2 Remain)
2019 Ram 1500 Super 10 & Cutout Open
2019 Ram 1500 Corsa Catback Exhaust

Enjoy! Hopefully someone who's trying to make a decision can get some use out of these!

Users who are viewing this thread