5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a 2019 Limited over night

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the payload capacity? Is there a setting to auto fold the mirrors when the truck is turned off?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jared did you have time to check to see how much space is between tailgate and bumper. Sure hoping my Opt7 tailgate lightbar fits.
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
Awww I thought you were doing donuts in the parking lot.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
LOL, I wouldn't do that to @BobbiBigWheels and the guys at the dealer. Someone was having some fun there though.

sgk

Reaction score
Hey Jared, thanks for the review. I believe i watch most of them online but still noticed more features like the active voice cancelation mic. that I have not noticed before. Thanks for sharing.

Ksilva211

Reaction score
Awesome job on the review Jared. Thanks for all you do on this forum!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting way that Sunroof opens. It slides over the roof of the truck. My 2015 slides under the roof. I would guess that might provide a little more headroom in the cab? What would be any other advantages or disadvantages to the way the 2019 Sunroof opens?

anthonysnell

Reaction score
Thank you Jared for taking the night time picks plus providing us your feedback on the Limited.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
Interesting way that Sunroof opens. It slides over the roof of the truck. My 2015 slides under the roof. I would guess that might provide a little more headroom in the cab? What would be any other advantages or disadvantages to the way the 2019 Sunroof opens?
My F150 does the same, moonroof comes down and slides back under the second panel. Ford has issues with water leaks in between the two panels at the sides where they meet - there is a gap in the weatherstripping. It leaks into the drain channel - not into the truck.

I've seen the Rams different... curious why as well. I've been watching as I'm driving around and on SUVs they seem to be a 50/50 split between sliding above or below the glass.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
My F150 does the same, moonroof comes down and slides back under the second panel. Ford has issues with water leaks in between the two panels at the sides where they meet - there is a gap in the weatherstripping. It leaks into the drain channel - not into the truck.

I've seen the Rams different... curious why as well. I've been watching as I'm driving around and on SUVs they seem to be a 50/50 split between sliding above or below the glass.
Guess I never paid attention to that I just thought they all slid under until I watched Jared's video. Now I'll be on the lookout driving around town.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
Guess I never paid attention to that I just thought they all slid under until I watched Jared's video. Now I'll be on the lookout driving around town.
What do you drive now? Is it a twin panel roof?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
What do you drive now? Is it a twin panel roof?
2015 Limited. Single panel roof. I never had a twin panel. I just expected it to slide under the back panel I guess

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At the 10:25-30 mark, I noticed the AC light indicator looks like it is flashing. Does it always flash when in use or is it a steady light?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
After watching the video it looks like I have enough room between the tailgate and bumper for my lightbar. Thanks Jared.
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
dutchman187 said:
At the 10:25-30 mark, I noticed the AC light indicator looks like it is flashing. Does it always flash when in use or is it a steady light?
It stays on steady but it's an LED light which makes it look like it's flashing on camera.

Users who are viewing this thread