5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Get the Best Price on Your New Ram

RCJeff

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. My gut is telling me if something sounds too good to be true....
Local dealer is telling me $61,298 out the door, taxes, doc fee, etc.
Out of state is $56,110 out the door.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. My gut is telling me if something sounds too good to be true....
I saved about $5,000 by not buying in the state of Iowa where I live! So it could be true. I purchased 2 trucks out of state now without seeing either one first. Both times the purchase was flawless. Almost easier then going to a local dealer.

slatersan

Reaction score
I went out of state precisely bc of good deals vs. local deals.

Get a signed buy order in hand and go for it. $5200 is worth some hassle/nerves.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has ordered and followed through the purchase with Koons in Virginia?
So many mixed reviews on the internet (of course).
How was your experience?
They gave me a nice Out the Door price on a build, but I am concerned because they are 500 + miles away, and I would hate to think I might commit, only to be met with a less than ideal closing, or surprises when it's time to do the deal.
Thanks for any feedback.
If Koons gave you an out the door price it should be accurate. You might want to check and see if there are any home state fees you are responsible for.

cards89

Reaction score
I tried to strike a deal with Koons. Poor response and follow from their sales department. The most they would give on a 74K MRSP was 10K off

RCJeff

Reaction score
Thanks ya'll. Things are sounding a little sketchy with them. If they were closer, it might be easier to deal in person. Too far away me to commit to what they are offering without feeling like once hooked, things will change.

Akash3230

Reaction score
Called lakeland dodge for a 2021 ram 1500 limited with all options exlcluding multi function tail gate. 61k with night package and all, is that a good deal?

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Thanks ya'll. Things are sounding a little sketchy with them. If they were closer, it might be easier to deal in person. Too far away me to commit to what they are offering without feeling like once hooked, things will change.
Have you tried the other dealers known to give out low offers? If distance is a problem you can do a "fly & drive" or use the numbers to negotiate locally.
Criswell in Maryland LINK
Dennis Dillon in Idaho LINK
Lakeland in Florida LINK
Mark Dodge in Louisiana LINK

Forum member Aaron Ginsburgh at Mark Dodge is offering members of this forum great pricing.
Cell 318-792-1220 (text is great)
[email protected]

Last edited:

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you tried the other dealers known to give out low offers? If distance is a problem you can do a "fly & drive" or use the numbers to negotiate locally.
Lakeland in Florida LINK

Forum member Aaron Ginsburgh at Mark Dodge is offering members of this forum great pricing.
[email protected]
West gate Dodge Ram of wake forest North Carolina was the best deal I found a year ago, 1000 miles from where I live in Iowa. Made the deal over the phone, gave them a deposit and drove my trade in there over a weekend. It was a good experience and I’d do it again!

rtslab

Reaction score
Lakeland in Florida LINK

[email protected]
For remote dealers, do we have to "fly & drive"? Do you know any dealers provide remote signing and truck transportation service so we can receive the truck at home? Thanks!

Venom700

Reaction score
For remote dealers, do we have to "fly & drive"? Do you know any dealers provide remote signing and truck transportation service so we can receive the truck at home? Thanks!
Try Mark Dodge in Louisiana. My truck should be here today and Aaron took care of shipping and added it to the deal. All paperwork was done via Zoom and DocuSign and it was literally the least painful financing ever (5 minutes with no upsell attempts).

Akash3230

Reaction score
So the truck they have in stock is a Laramie Lvl 2 for 62k w/ 3.92 diff, night edition, ram box, 33G tank, MFT, Dual panoramic sun roof, 4 corner air suspension. I dont think its a good price. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• MONRONEY.pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 21

rtslab

Reaction score
Try Mark Dodge in Louisiana. My truck should be here today and Aaron took care of shipping and added it to the deal. All paperwork was done via Zoom and DocuSign and it was literally the least painful financing ever (5 minutes with no upsell attempts).
Wow, this is great to know. "fly & drive" definitely adds the cost. Mind sharing the shipping cost and what kind of transportation service Mark has arranged for you? Thanks!

Silent Bob

Reaction score
So the truck they have in stock is a Laramie Lvl 2 for 62k w/ 3.92 diff, night edition, ram box, 33G tank, MFT, Dual panoramic sun roof, 4 corner air suspension. I dont think its a good price. What do you guys think?
$62,000 is a 14.88% decrease of $72,845. Right now 17% to 20% is a good number to shoot for. Some people get 25% to 30% off

Users who are viewing this thread