5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How internet rumors get started.

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

This will get you introduced

Unless you were trying to start an internet rumor...🤔
Ya let's go with that! LOL. I deleted my comment above because obviously I didn't do my research before making that statement.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ya let's go with that! LOL. I deleted my comment above because obviously I didn't do my research before making that statement.
Lol. We deal with this quite often. I thought I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the first year of the flip out tow mirrors was 2003...well I learned that 1998 3500 was the first to get them as optional equipment. Love to learn

Kaderast

Reaction score
I have never considered myself fussy, I don't button my top button and I frequently leave my boots untied, but.... the Ram Boxes.... I know they're super useful and all.... I just can't do that to the line of the bed. They look like cargo shorts on a grown man, which i also wear, but don't want on my truck.

That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

Fortunately I never gave Ramboxes a thought because I knew I was going to put a topper on my truck.

I realize putting a topper on a brand new Ram is like a sexy woman wearing a flannel button up shirt, but I'm past the point in my life where looks matter....hence the reason I wear cargo shorts and crocs.

Users who are viewing this thread