5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig Sway Bar Purchase$$$$

jman307

Reaction score
Where did everyone purchase the rear sway bar? The hellwig website price is $280 and Amazon is $225, same part #7709. Any concerns purchasing NOT from Hellwig website?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did everyone purchase the rear sway bar? The hellwig website price is $280 and Amazon is $225, same part #7709. Any concerns purchasing NOT from Hellwig website?

Amazon and no issues.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Try it in each position to see what you like best. It is easy to switch positions.

shktrk

Reaction score
This is the first time I have heard of this mod. What are the benefits?

19TXLimited

Reaction score
I'd be in to hear the actual benefits people are seeing from this sway bar vs stock.

I can attest that on my '08, '13, and '16 Toyota Tundras that the TRD sway bar made a world of difference in how the truck handled in curves and overall stability. However, the Tundra does not have a rear sway bar stock. On the Tundra after install speed bumps were much harsher on he rear, however, it did not have a sway bar stock so I would imagine the difference for the Ram would not be quite as noticable.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
So, what setting is everyone running this on? I would think the first setting would be nearly stock wouldn't it?

Who is running in the middle setting and who runs this at it's stiffest setting?

Users who are viewing this thread