5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello 3.5 lift kit specs QUESTION/INFO

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new here just got my ram last week! Love it so far! Recent Add ons are listed on my profile! :D

I have a 2" front leveling kit on the ram at the moment and the truck rides great. Stock tires and wheels. 4x4

I want to go higher, so I wanted to see if you guys with the 3.5 lift kits can help. What is the height from the ground up to middle of fender with the rough county 3.5 kit?? Or some measure from the center hub to top of fender. I want to know how much higher exactly the 3.5 kit will raise me on the front and the rear compared to my 2" front leveling kit.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you those exact measurements, but if you have a true 2" leveling kit, it will be 1.5" taller I'm the front, and the spacer for the rear is a true 2" just to give you something to work with.

If you are using the Readylift 2" top hat spacer at the moment, it is really only 1.5" of front lift so you would them get 2" of additional lift with the 3.5"

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Yea, the front leveling spacer only brought me up approx 1.5"1.75" in the front

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online