5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone received a refund on a dealer installed option?

Ramtastik

Reaction score
Truck came with these installed options. I Never saw this sticker as I guess it was removed before I saw the truck. Noticed all this crap on the contract. Anyway tried to get dealer to cancel the theft protection and give me a refund but they said it can't be canceled as its an installed dealer added equipment, yet the contract for the product clearly gives a cancellation policy. Anyone dealt with this BS? View attachment 103533 View attachment 103532
20211122_110239.jpg 20211122_110027.jpg
2019 i purchased a new Ram 1500 classic. Tried to get the dealership to remove EVTS as they added $1700 to the price which was absolutely ridiculous. Said they could reuse it on another new inventory vehicle. Criminals aren't deterred they run them over the border and park underground. Insurance gives no discount either. Figure its stripped or wrecked anyways after stolen. Still bought it $23,500 which by today's prices i could get $8k more for it used. But still being forced on an add on is BS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread