5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GT Package

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
what are the performance page you have? could you post some pics? off road page i get it, you have the 1/4 mile, the 0-60 the braking, the gforces, the performamce gages and everything? if yes thats cool for you, i think there pretty cool to have
I haven't picked it up yet, but I saw a video somewhere that showed off road pages that included the performance pages. The angle page is just another page added on top of the performance pages. I ran across it weeks ago, so I don't remember where the video was, whether it was buried someplace in the Ram site, or youtube.

Dewey

Reaction score
I haven't picked it up yet, but I saw a video somewhere that showed off road pages that included the performance pages. The angle page is just another page added on top of the performance pages. I ran across it weeks ago, so I don't remember where the video was, whether it was buried someplace in the Ram site, or youtube.
Pick up your truck yet? I’m curious about seeing these performance pages added for 23.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pick up your truck yet? I’m curious about seeing these performance pages added for 23.
They aren't new for 2023. They have available on all 5th gens with the right trim level and option package

silver billet

Reaction score
I agree, the GT package should have included the 392. I think Ram really dropped the ball by never offering the 392 in the 1500. I know there's the TRX but not everyone needs 700HP and all the off road capabilities in that trim level. Also the TRX, at 100K is not really affordable for many people. They could have offered a Scat Pack, Rumble Bee or this GT package on the Big Horn trim level and kept it somewhat affordable. They could sell as many of them as they could build, people like horsepower. When Chrysler announced that the 392 was coming back to the 300 for a limited run, it sold out in 12 hours.

I'm a huge fan of putting the 6.4 in the 1500, but not if it requires a GT package. Engine choices, like 4x4, gear ratio and diff choices, should be available across the entire lineup without requiring fancy and expensive features and trims that I have zero interest in.

I hate that manufacturers play games with this kind of thing.

Only Ford gets this right. You can pick your engine in any trim and any price point (you pay for the upgraded engine itself of course, no problem with that.)

Dewey

Reaction score
They aren't new for 2023. They have available on all 5th gens with the right trim level and option package
I realize they aren’t new. Just never before available on a Limited like he mentioned until now on his 2023 from the factory. Looking for pics of the Performance Pages if he picked up his truck yet. Sounds like it been only hearsay at this point.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of putting the 6.4 in the 1500, but not if it requires a GT package. Engine choices, like 4x4, gear ratio and diff choices, should be available across the entire lineup without requiring fancy and expensive features and trims that I have zero interest in.

I hate that manufacturers play games with this kind of thing.

Only Ford gets this right. You can pick your engine in any trim and any price point (you pay for the upgraded engine itself of course, no problem with that.)
That's actually not true. At least you can't in the website. I just tried with a few different trim levels, and all engine option aren't available for every trim level. For instance, I selected a limited supercrew, and only engine option was the 3.5l Ecoboost

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Laramie and Rebels are the only ones that can get Proformance pages from the factory.
I know older trucks (2019-2021) with any trim (sensors present) could get it, but that is with UC4.
UC5 policies itself much more harshly. I posted on the forums several times and I can't find a single person without the GT package with a 2022 that can get performance pages to stick which is a bummer espically for people with higher trims like Limited where the trim just simply isn't even offered.

I realize they aren’t new. Just never before available on a Limited like he mentioned until now on his 2023 from the factory. Looking for pics of the Performance Pages if he picked up his truck yet. Sounds like it been only hearsay at this point.
Pretty much. He's going to be pretty sad when he picks up his truck as he is "missing features" he thinks he purchased"

You can't get them on a Limited, I would know I tried to death.

Most you can get is to show up for 24 hours, but generally it's just 30 minutes or so and ZAP FCA uninstalls\disabled the app.
I think they might be comparing the vin to their system over the air and making micro adjustments, unfortunately the only way I can think of to block it is to bypass the uConnect box (not the radio) inside the passenger side dash, and i'm not ready to rip apart my dash yet (and I get a sizeable insurance discount because my truck came with a 10 year free subscription for Ram's version of lojack).

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's actually not true. At least you can't in the website. I just tried with a few different trim levels, and all engine option aren't available for every trim level. For instance, I selected a limited supercrew, and only engine option was the 3.5l Ecoboost
Yeah can't get any engine with Ford lol.

I wanted to get an another Expedition before I got my Ram, but no way was I getting a twin turbo 3.5 like they sell now.
I did check the F150s and they have a 2.7l v6 ecoboost 3.5l ecoboost v6, 3.5 powerboost, and the best engine option currently, the 5.0. It does change per trim, but it makes sense as some trims are designed for different things. The Lariat, and Platinum both appear to have rather full options.

Looks like Toyota is stricter on the engine choices then Ram. You can only get a v6, or v6 hybrid on the Tundra which is their full size like the 1500.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I didn’t know the G/T’s came with drag timers. I thought it was just a TRX thing.
Yeah GT's get performance pages, but not like the adjustment ride settings stuff.
There's also a page that shows current HP and plots it on a line graph, I assume same as a TRX.

HemiDude

Reaction score
I didn’t know the G/T’s came with drag timers. I thought it was just a TRX thing.
The interior is very much like TRX, including the PP. Before I bought my GT I was on the fence with a TRX, really came down to my intended use and the fact the TRX wouldn’t fit thru my garage door 😆

6of36

Reaction score
It does not have all of the performance pages, only some. It has everything my Durango performance pages has except the 0 to 60 and quarter mile stuff. Has other pages from performance pages from Durango.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You must laugh when you look at the GT times😆
So now I’m genuinely curious: what’s the best G/T drag time out there? I see 6.7 seconds 0-60. Anyone got a better time?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So now I’m genuinely curious: what’s the best G/T drag time out there? I see 6.7 seconds 0-60. Anyone got a better time?
I had a 9.3 1/8 mile time in my BTS when it was stock, except for Borla ATAK.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Now I feel like I need to go out and improve that 🤪. Seriously tho, I would expect a better time than that, but I would be surprised to see anything below 6 with all the options these have on them

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
2023-02-20 18.47.23.jpg

Looks like last one was 6.3 seconds.

I'm 99% sure that was going uphill at a 20-30% incline too.
I don't really test my 0-60s except when I am adjusting for a tune. I could of sworn I got a 5.7 before, performance pages on the evic randomly reset on non-GTs sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread